Sunday, June 29, 2008

What a mouthful!


We took a look into Max's mouth today to find 4 of his top teeth breaking through- all at once! No wonder he has been a little cranky lately! Why didn't I think to take a look and see if he was teething until now? He hasn't been too bad- but it is nice to know that there is a reason for his fussiness.

He has learned a lot of new tricks this last week. He can now say mama and dada, and he will copy us when we blow raspberries. He is getting cuter and cuter each day- which means he is pretty cute considering he started out cute already- if you get what I mean :)

7 comments:

Katie said...

That picture is hilarious! He really is so darn cute!

Leisa said...

OUCH! That makes my mouth hurt. Don't you just love teething? Poor little Max!

Brittany said...

I can't believe how big he is getting, doesn't it just seem like yesterday we had our babies?!?!? People are right when they say time flies when you have kids...He is so cute...before you know it him and Kaylee will turn 16....who knows maybe he can take her to prom...lol!!! :)

Jon & Kim said...

He is so cute Jana!

Unknown said...

You can really get your kids to perform on cue!! Dad and I were both laughing out loud at Max! That was fun!!

Anonymous said...

I didn't think Max seemed grumpy at all on Sunday--and then to see that mouth full of pain! He is an angel!

The Hornes said...

Wow four teeth at once. Ashlynn is getting two on the top right now and that is bad enough. Good luck. Call me if you need a break. I guess there really cute looks make up for the crankiness that they have when they get teeth. :)