It seems that everyday lately we have been outside enjoying the sun in some way or another. I so love the sun. We have been lucky enough to go to Lagoon-a-Beach, Cherry Hill, and many friends backyards. The picture above is Luke running and jumping into the kiddie pool at his friend's Banxton's house yesterday. I hope you are thinking, "man, that sure is a cool picture!". If not, that is ok, I guess. I learned a few tricks in photoshop and tried them out on this action shot.
Here are some other pictures of the fun we have had so far this summer
5 months ago




5 comments:
Yes I am thinking wow what an amazing shot! Love all the pics. It was fun to see you....hope you had a good rest of you day!
Jana, even though I said all that stuff about women with Mormon Mom blogs, you without a doubt have the coolest looking, best put together blog of anyone I know. That awesome picture is just another example of that.
very cool picture! Sounds like you guys are having a lot of fun this summer!
That is a super cool picture I love it!
Jana, I love the picture! It looks like there's a lot more pictures I need copies of - especially this one! You are really becoming a pro!
Post a Comment