Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Tagged Again {KEEPIN IT REAL}

Tagged again, this time by Kim! This was a fun one to do, a little different than all of the rest, but a little more work :)


This tag is about keepin' it real! The rules are to take a picture of the thing's below, but no straightening, primping or prepping. Leave everything just as they look at the moment you take the picture! then tag five people

1. Favorite Room- This is my office/scrapbook room. I have had fun decorating it and wish I spent more time in here. Now that I digital scrapbook, I don't really need a room just for scrapbooking- but I still love it! The orange makes me happy!



2.- My Closet- I just did laundry yesterday, so luckily all of my clothes are picked up off of the floor. Ususally this is the messiest part of our house- but I have been doing better latley!



3. Kids are doing- As of 15 minutes ago (things change quickly here..) Luke is eating his daily dino chicken nuggets- and Max is jumping away in his nifty jumparoo!






4. Self Portrait- Sorry- not going to post a picture of me right now as I look pretty scary, but here is a picture taken last night of me and Max at a family BBQ


5. Favorite Shoes- These are my new Nike Plus Shoes that Ike gave me for Mother's Day. They are my favorite because not only are they super comfy and cute, but they have a chip inside that hooks up to my IPOD Nano that tells me how many miles I walk. BEST gift and invention ever!


6. Kitchen Sink- Not much to say about this picture- just a yucky sink that needs a deep cleaning...


7. Laundry Pile- I am so proud to say that I don't have a picture of a laundry pile to share!!!! I did my laundry all in one day yesterday. Thanks Kim for your advice- I now don't have to look through a big wrinkled pile to find a pair of underwear :) Hopefully I can keep this up!

8. Toilets- My toilet is clean, yay! I have job chart on my fridge now with my chores for each day of the week. So sad that I had to resort to rewarding myself with stickers to keep my house clean...but it is helping!


9. Fridge- empty as usual. Time to go shopping again!



10. Where you want to go- I will take any vacation, but somewhere on the beach would be wonderful!

Now I tag the same people from my last tag- you can choose which one you want to do!

4 comments:

Jon & Kim said...

Such a fun tag and you did a great job! I am so proud of you. I need to take my own advise....I am just finishing my laundry as I speak. Love ya Lots and hopefully we will see you Sunday.

Ike said...

I do wonder what Heather and Jake's kids are up to.

Jana Banana said...

funny ike

brandi (and tim) said...

I need this "job chart" you speak of...

~b