Saturday, June 14, 2008

My Daddy is my Favorite Pal

Happy Father's Day to my 2 wonderful dads who I love so very much- and also my wonderful husband who means everything to me. Me and my boys are so blessed to have such wonderful examples in our lives. Our dads are so caring and giving- and the best Grandpa's to Luke and Max. Luke can't visit one without wanting to visit the other right after. Most of the time it is nice that both of our parents live a street apart from each other!

Thank you Ike for being the best dad to our two sweet boys. You are always willing to do anything for them. Thank for being so involved in their lives and for being such a FUN daddy. Luke just loves it when you come home each day (when he isn't tired and cranky) and when you play basketball, or play outside with him. And Max always gets the biggest grin on his face when you walk in the door and give him his hugs and kisses. And thank you for all you do for me....I hope I show you how much you really do mean to me- I need to be better at letting you know because I am the luckiest girl and appreciate everything you do for me and our family. I LOVE YOU.

My favorite thing about you is how much fun you have trying to make Luke and Max laugh. My favorite thing is when you get your handy harmonica out and start marching around the house playing the song you made up which I can't stand- but somehow it makes me laugh. And below is a picture that proves how much fun you have trying to make Luke laugh. We love you Ike, and hope you have a spectacular day as you mean the world to us.




2 comments:

Ike said...

Jana,

You are such a sweetie pie! Thanks for making Father's Day so great. I love you!

Jon & Kim said...

Cute new back ground Jana!