I hope they don't mind me posting about them---I just had a minute to blog and can't get them off of my mind. I just wanted to let my sweet brother Jon and sister-in-law Kim know how much we LOVE them and are thinking about them. Today has been a very hard day for them and there are not any words to make it all better. They are the strongest people I know and are such examples to me of faith and never giving up. I am so amazed by their strength and their unwaivering testimonies. I hope that one day I might have even an ounce of their courage and faith......they are truly, truly amazing people and our prayers are with them, and little Cade and Jakers. Hopefully soon we will understand why, but in the meantime try to keep smiling. We love you!
1 week ago

5 comments:
Sweet Jana we are so lucky to have you. Your post means a lot to us and I want to thank you for your love and sweet spirit. You are naturally just a sweet person who cares for everyone. We love you and your family so much!
Jana I have a favor...... Will you make me a new blog. I don't care what it looks like I just need something fresh and new! It doesn't have to be too fancy I am not hard to please. Just when ever you have some time. Love ya!
kim- email me your email and password for blogger :)
It's family that pulls together in the good and in the hard times that truly bond and become eternal families. Good blog Jana.
Jana I loooooooovvvvvvve my blog. It so cute. It was a great pick me up!
Post a Comment