Thursday, June 19, 2008

Through the eyes of a 2 year old

I don't think that I am the only one out there (at least I hope) that will let there child get into things that usually are off limits when on the phone...I would rather deal with the mess after I am done and not yell into my friends ear. I of course make sure Luke is safe and isn't getting into knives or scissors...but usually when I hang up the phone our house is a big mess. I need to do better, but with a 2 year old, that is what you get. At least we have our lock at the top of our door to keep Luke contained inside and not running down the street. I got caught in the act last week by my 2 year old....and daddy found the camera with evidence (why didn't I think to delete these pictures!!). I know, I know, Ike. Don't let Luke play with our camera, even though it isn't our expensive camera...it is still new and nice. Anyways- here is what I found on the camera after I got done with my phone call. I didn't even know he knew how to turn it on, but he is a little pro. It was funny to see everything from his little level...and it looks like I forgot to lock the front door....am I the best mom or what!?!











Busted!!! Like I said- I will try to be a better mom!

12 comments:

Jodi said...

What a great mom by NOT erasing those photos and seeing them for waht they are...what Luke gets to see everyday...I loved it!!

The Hornes said...

Those are awesome pictures Luke maybe we should all let the kids take picture more often. :) Austin and Brooklynn just love to get a hold of my camera when I am not looking. It seems that you never know what kids are up to any more, they are just to creative now days in there spare time.

Katie said...

I bet he had so much fun! Those really are great pictures, they would make a fun scrapbook page!

Brittany said...

That is hilarious...Carson does the same thing, but with our old Camera...it is funny to see what they take pictures of. I have pictures that he has taken of under his bed, his toys, under my bed...and so on! It is funny! I am glad you shared! :) It made me laugh! :)

The Kidds said...

So cute! I'm glad that you can smile about it. In my opnion, that is what makes a great mom. My kids have never gotten my camera, but I have a picture of Becca playing in 25 pounds of flour while I was on the phone and another where she unwound 12 rolls of toliet paper. She was 2 too.

btw my blog site is: www.myfamilykidds.blogspot.com

Woolf Family said...

Luke is pretty smart i don't think eva would have a clue how to use our camera

Cheeseboy said...

Hey Jana, your slide show is so stinkin' cool. I am thinking of adding it to my blog. One question - Can you do it without adding the "old fashioned" lines that run through it? Every time I log onto your site, I think that there is a hair on my screen and I try to blow it off. It turns out it is just on your slideshow. s

Jana Banana said...

Abe- yea, I think there was a ton of different ways to make the slideshow...but mine is the coolest :)

Jen said...

Hey Jana-

Go to "customize" then "add page element." Select "Blog List." It's great because like you said, you don't waste time checking everyone's blogs when they haven't been updated. The only bad thing is that you will need to re-enter everyone's web addresses.

Your blog is just SO cute. I love it! Hope you guys are having a fun summer:)

Debi said...

So funny! Looks like he had fun!

Matt, Nat, Hallie & Gracelyn said...

I saw your cute hair on brits blog and I just had to tell you how awesome you are doing and how dedicated you are you look so good.

Anonymous said...

Jana--Your blog is awesome! I told you I'd get on sometime and check it out. It's so fun! Here's what your son's photos remind me of (http://www.therollingexhibition.com/) . It was great to see you a couple weeks ago. I'll let you know if I ever start my own blog.