Sunday, June 01, 2008

My new FAVORITE picture


Luke with his brown shirt and brown eyes + Max with his blue shirt and bright blue eyes= the two CUTEST boys in the world! I sure do love them, and I am so grateful for them in my life. What wonderful blessings they are.



I took some fun pictures of my boys today, but later when I looked at them I noticed that almost every picture of Luke included bubbly lips. He has this nasty habit of blowing bubbles with his spit, which usually ends up with slobber all over his shirt or the couch. I remember being little and being fascinated with it too, so I don't blame him....plus, he seems to grow out of things quickly so I won't let it bother me too much....for now. Still a cute kid, bubbles and all :)




4 comments:

Unknown said...

I think it's my favorite picture. too! Bubbles and all!!

Jon & Kim said...

Sooooo...... cute Jana!

Jen said...

They really are the cutest boys I've ever seen :)

Katie said...

Your boys are too cute! PHOTOSHOP those bubbles OUT!