I never thought I would see the day- I was feeling a little left out of the fun (actually, it was kind of nice in a way) but today it is my turn. My good friend Katie J. TAGGED me....
8 Things I'm passionate about:
1. My Husband
2. My Kids
3. Eating Healthy....not counting Sunday :)
4. Exercising
5. The Gospel
6. Being kind to everyone
7. Popcorn, Skinny Cows, Fiber Bars, and Diet Pepsi.
8. Serving others
8 Books I have read and Enjoyed!
1. Goosegirl
2. The Glass Castle (I have been borrowing this book for about 9 months from my sister-in-law and I am still on page 22)
3. I am not even going to pretend that I like to read. Ike laughed at me when he read this one because he knows I have probably only read 3 books since he has known me. I know mom, you are so disappointed :)
8 Things or words I say often
1. I LOVE you!
2. Good morning sunshine...usually not to Ike, as I am fast asleep when he leaves for work :)
3. Do you want to watch BARNEY??? Especially if it is before 8 a.m.
4. Are you leaving work on time today??
5. LUKE, GET OFF OF HIM!!!
6. Mommy is working right now
7. Do I look fat in this?
8. Luke, are you poopy?!
8 Things I want to do before I die (not in any order)
1. Run a marathon
2. learn to LOVE who I am
3. Get caught up on my scrapbooking
4. Be the BEST person I can be
5. Go to the temple with all of my kids when they are married
6. Get in the habit of reading our scriptures as a family
7. Keep our closet clean by hanging up my clothes and not leaving them on the floor
8. Be on time for once
8 Things I have Learned (or remembered, again) this past year
1. Patience
2. I can't be perfect
3. It is good for a baby to cry once in a while
4. Families are FOREVER
5. Giving birth is painful
6. My prayers are always heard
7. Girls Night Out- a must!
8. I have the sweetest husband, kids, parents, and family!
8 People I want to Tag....If I don't list you- it doesn't mean I don't want to hear more about you- so do the tag anyway :)
1. Amy Rushton
2. Lindsey Boynton
3. Brittany Bennett
4. Kristi Horne
5. Katie McKay
6. Ashley DeWaal
7. Tiffany Moosman
8. Heather and Jake :)
5 months ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment