Monday, June 16, 2008

To {BEE} or not to {BEE}


That was the question of the day as last Wednesday started out pretty cold and windy- but we were sure happy when it warmed up that night so we could keep our plans of going to our first Bee's game of the season! What a great night to go too, as they had unlimited hot dogs for only $1.00! You can't beat that!

We made Luke try some cotton candy to see if he had outgrown his crazy fear of it....last fall he would not have even a bite after it touched his lips and didn't understand why we were forcing cotton down his throat....this year wasn't much different. He did get a small bite down after watching his cousin Eden enjoy every bite. How could you not like 100% sugar that melts in your mouth...100% goodness!

And below is poor little Max....I am ashamed to admit it, but his swollen, red eye is from his mommy letting him play with a straw earlier that day. For some reason he loves straws--and I would often give him one as a last resort to keep him happy. Up until this day he had never had an accident, guess I learned the hard way. Sorry Max, no more straws for you!

Last picture of the night is on our way home. I was able to talk Luke into leaving his Santa hat in the car while at the game....but once we were done it came right back on. He found this that day while I was cleaning a closet. Jingle Bells and HO HO HO is all I heard from his cute little mouth all day long....precious.

9 comments:

Ike said...

Cute blog!

Jen said...

Looks like fun at the Bee's game. I've always loved going to those games:) Your boys are soooo cute Jana. How do you stand it?

I LOVE the new look of your blog. SO CUTE!! You need to teach me how to do that sometime.

Are you guys going to be in town over the 24th of July? We are coming down there for a week. Maybe we can get together and do something??

Anonymous said...

It sounds like the game was fun for you guys. We go once a year on the 24th of July and the boys love it. I wish they did the $1.00 hot dogs for that night. I think they charge like $3.00 a hot dog regularly, so if we eat a meal as a family there it costs an arm and a leg.
I love the Santa hat. That is so funny. He's all ready for Christmas. You're going to have a long 6 month wait!

Unknown said...

Love your new blog! And also the pictures and updates! You know I always love the pictures and updates! HO, HO, HO LUKE!!

The Yospe's said...

What is that blanket with a bottle sticking out of it that Ike's holding?

Jon & Kim said...

Poor Max....looking at it makes my eyes water. But don't worry he will survive. Jon and I want to take the boys to a Bee's game. Looks like lots of fun!

Leisa said...

SUPER cute blog Jana!
We were at the Bee's game Wednesday night too. Wish I would have seen you.

Becca said...

Oh fun! I love the Bees! Good for you! Sometimes outings like that aren't so easy but it seems to always be worth it!
I love the Santa hat!

James, Amber, Wyatt & Eliza said...

Love your blog. You are such a cute family.