Luke had probably the best day of his life on Sunday when BARNEY, his one true love, gave him a surprise visit! He was a little shy at first, but by the end he didn't want him to go! After lots of giggles and hugs, we told him that he had to go bye bye on the bus ( I don't know why, but that made it ok).

Ike's brother Abe owns this Barney costume, and he decided to bring it to Sunday dinner. He knows how much Luke loves Barney and thought it would be quite funny to see Luke's reaction. After he (Jordan and Ike both put it on) left, he said to Ike, "Daddy Barney?". Apparently he noticed daddy's shoes and was a little confused. I still don't know if he completely believed that it was Barney not, and he didn't say anything about his missing tooth!


Barney made another appearance at our family BBQ last night, and the first thing Luke said to his new friend was "Barney, come play Basketball!".


8 comments:
I bet Luke was so excited. I just want to know one thing...who has a BARNEY costume hanging around just for kiks? Way cute pictures of Luke!
Sorry but that Barney scares me! Luke is pretty brave to hug a tooth missing, evil eyed barney! But don't tell him I said that.
I think the bottom picture of Luke with Barney was the best Barney.
Yeah, WHO in their right mind would own such a lame costume?
You are so funny. Love the pictues, bet that made his day. Hows your digital scrapbooking? I really just like playing on photoshop more than scrapbooking on it:)
Hi Jodi!
I really love looking for free downloads for scrapbooking- but have only done a few pages :) I LOVE photoshop!
I've heard so much from Tim about that costume and was pretty excited to finally get to see it in person - it was disgusting, but sooo funny!
~brandi
p.s. our email address is timandbrandi@gmail.com if you have a chance to send any pictures ;)
Hi Jana! Your blog is so cute! And your kids are even cuter! I hope you don't mind if I add you to my list and visit regularly.
Debi Youngs
Post a Comment