Well, we didn't see any lions or tigers today, but we did see some bears! We had so much fun at the zoo today with some friends. Luke hadn't been there since he was about 11 months old. He had so much fun seeing all of the animals that he reads about in all of his books. We saw elephants, gorillas, monkeys (aka George), and a giraffe and her little baby!

We picked the perfect day to go as it was so warm and pretty outside! Luke loved being able to run around after the long winter of staying indoors. Hopefully it stays this nice for a few more days.

What a great day it was, and we can't wait for more outdoor fun!

2 comments:
It looks like you had a blast! Fun pitures!! I like your title for this blog too!
How fun! Looks like Luke had a blast. The zoo is the best. I haven't been there in so long though. I guess I will have to get out and get some sun too!
Post a Comment