Sunday, March 02, 2008

Tomorrow is a new day!!

I need to write this down so I will get motivated again!! I have had a crappy week of eating, and this needs to change right away! I have worked too dang hard to go backwards now. I have 10 more pounds to go (maybe 13 more after this weekend) to get to my pre-pregnancy weight. It has been so hard to stick to Weight Watchers this time around- especially after eating anything and everything I wanted while I was pregnant, and after eating so healthy for over a year before I got pregnant. I love food, and I can't change that. Oh, how I love food! My biggest problem is that once I have messed up just a little bit- I go out of control and eat everything I can find that I can't eat when I am being good!! Like right now- I am eating the yummiest Rice Krispies! Thanks a lot Ike!!! Well, I am happy that tomorrow is a new day and I can start over. I can have a treat every once in a while, yes, just a treat, and not 5 treats.

I love to go walking, and this really helps me stay motivated to eat healthy. On Friday since the weather was so nice I was able to go for a 2 mile walk with Luke and Max. It felt so good. My goal for this week is to stay within my WW Points and exercise at least 4 times. Please give me encouragement and ask me how I am doing!!!! Now that everyone knows hopefully it will give me the motivation that I need. I am tired of feeling mad at myself. I have done this before and I know I CAN do this again! Let the games begin!

Thanks for listening :)

6 comments:

Jen said...

Hey Jana- I know you can do it!! Let me just say, I am so proud of you. I haven't seen you since Christmas, but you looked great then! I'm so impressed with how well you do stick to your diet. Even though you might "sneak" a treat now and then and maybe even go over your points, just know you are doing a great job!! Curtis and I have a hard time eating healthy, so I am really proud of you!

Brittany said...

This weekend was bad for me too, but I will try and be a better friend and be more supportive! We can help each other! but I still think you look great!!!

Leisa said...

Jana- I love that you are asking for motivation! That is one thing that has been lacking in my quest to lose weight. I too started WW after I had Kylie. I failed because I didn't have the cheering section that I should have (nor the money) Like you said..tomorrow is a new day. You can do it girl! You have done it before. I know it's hard...believe me I know all too well. I just have to keep telling myself that I need to be healthy for my little one.
If you need a WW buddy let me know. I would love to give it another shot.

Anonymous said...

Matt just started weight watchers too. Its hard, because I love hot cookies at night, now he just looks at me with sad eyes! Sweets are just to good. But it does feel better to eat good. Anyways...you rock cuz you look so good.

Jana Banana said...

Thanks you guys for the support!!!

You are all great friends :)

Unknown said...

YOU CAN DO IT!!! (AND I'M FINALLY LEAVING YOU A MESSAGE!!!!!) I CAN DO IT!! LET'S DO IT TOGETHER!