My friend did this on her blog- and I had so much fun reading everything she had to say about herself. I don't know if I can think of 100 things to say about myself- especially interesting things- but I will give it a try! I am sorry if you get bored, but here we goooooo........
1. I am not a morning person- very hard with 2 little kids!
2. I love to scrapbook- but I never do it.
3. I could spend hours and hours blog surfing.
4. I tell people I gained 50 lbs. when pregnant with Max- but I think it might be closer to 60!
5. I am doing Weight Watchers- only 10 more pounds to go!
6. I seriously have the 2 cutest kids in the world.
7. I have had Raisin Bran for breakfast almost every day for the last 3 years!
8. I drove the wrong way on the freeway on accident on a date when I was in high school.
9. I love to doodle.
10. I like to hang out in my garments- sorry if that grosses you out!
11. When it is warm, I love to go walking outside with my double jogging stoller.
12. I hate it when people tell me I am shy or quiet- even though I am.
13. I could eat Subway everyday for the rest of my life if I could.
14. I love to take pictures with my new camera.
15. I love being a mom- but want to wait at least 4 years before having more kids.
15. If Ike had his way, we would have another one in 9 months...
16. I don't have much to say most of the time.
17. I have a fear of losing loved ones.
18. I eat popcorn and icecream every single night.
19. I don't like to read books- and that makes me feel dumb.
20. I love Jack Johnson.
21. I worry and have to make sure the doors are locked at least 3 times every night.
22. I lose tons of hair after I have babies- so much that it scares me to pieces!
23. It is growing back now, and that makes me happy :)
24. I am really emabarrased right now.
25. I watched every episode of Dawson's Creek.
26. I love Pacey and was so happy that Joey ended up with him in the last episode
27. Dawson really bugged me.
28. I cried when his dad died.
29. I cuddle with my little boys blanky sometimes- it reminds me of mine when I was little.
30. I hate the dentist with all of my heart.
31. I love to decorate my house.
32. I wish I had money to decorate my house.
33. I love to cuddle with Ike- he doesn't like it as much.
34. I hope my kids like me when they are older.
35. I love being surprised!
36. Sometimes I think I sound really good when I sing.
37. Ike tells me I should try out for American Idol.
38. I like to watch Curious George with Luke.
39. I love anything made with chocolate.
40. I had a crush on my husband in high school.
41. Sometimes I would visit his mom (my young women leader) hoping he would be home.
42. He never was home.
43. I regret having a boyfriend in high school.
44. I lost a lot of friends because of it.
45. I LOVE waterskiing.
46. I hate snowskiing- I had to slide down the bunny hill on my butt once because I was so scared.
47. I have been to Disneyland so many times that I am sick of it.
48. I love the movie About a Boy.
49. I would love to be able to run a marathon one day.
50. Ike makes me laugh everyday.
51. I work from home for a scrapbook company called Making Memories.
52. Watching Ellen makes me happy.
53. Sometimes I wonder why I am so blessed.
54. I wish my legs could get tan- they always stay white!
55. I love having a girl's night out with my friends.
56. This doesn't happen as often as I wish.
57. I need a vacation so bad.
58. Hawaii would be nice.
59. So would a cruise to the Bahamas....
60. I love to daydream.
61. I am scared of heights.
62. I love the color purple.
63. I hate it when people call and ask to speak with my mommy.
64. I sometimes say she isn't home and take a message.
65. I love my orange scrapbook room.
66. It makes me happy.
67. I wish I could dance.
68. I want to invent something awesome and make millions.
69. I wish I had more desire to finish college.
70. I am a positive person most of the time.
71. I worry about what people think of me.
72. I want to change that about me and have more confidence in myself.
73. I love to smile but I hate my teeth.
74. I had a miscarriage at 14 weeks after trying to get pregnant for 1 year.
75. I lost 65 lbs after I had Luke (I only gained 19 lbs. with him, not 60)
76. I worry way too much about trying not to hurt peoples feelings.
77. I hate to fold laundry
78. I have only used my iron about 5 times ever.
79. I worked at Keva Juice in high school.
80. And Your Valet Dry Cleaners.
81. I was on the swim team in high school- but I wasn't very good.
82. I just did it to get some exercise.
83. I hate my widows peak.
84. I dream I can fly probably twice a week.
85. I got caught in high school forging my moms signature on a truency slip.
86. I love taking bubble baths.
87. I cry so easily.
88. I also laugh easily.
89. I need to be better about hanging up my clothes in my closet.
90. I love to organize my house.
91. I am so happy I am almost done with this.
92. I was a red crayon for Halloween once when I was little.
93. I got chased by a midget in a church when I was little.
94. Maybe that was a dream- I can't remember.
95. I love to watch The Office.
96. I think Jim is hot.
97. I am happy Jim and Pam are together.
98. I wish I was more outgoing.
99. I love it when Luke calls me mama.
100. I love my life and wouldn't want it any different!!
Well, there you have it. Now you know way too much about me! I hope you still like me! :)
1. I am not a morning person- very hard with 2 little kids!
2. I love to scrapbook- but I never do it.
3. I could spend hours and hours blog surfing.
4. I tell people I gained 50 lbs. when pregnant with Max- but I think it might be closer to 60!
5. I am doing Weight Watchers- only 10 more pounds to go!
6. I seriously have the 2 cutest kids in the world.
7. I have had Raisin Bran for breakfast almost every day for the last 3 years!
8. I drove the wrong way on the freeway on accident on a date when I was in high school.
9. I love to doodle.
10. I like to hang out in my garments- sorry if that grosses you out!
11. When it is warm, I love to go walking outside with my double jogging stoller.
12. I hate it when people tell me I am shy or quiet- even though I am.
13. I could eat Subway everyday for the rest of my life if I could.
14. I love to take pictures with my new camera.
15. I love being a mom- but want to wait at least 4 years before having more kids.
15. If Ike had his way, we would have another one in 9 months...
16. I don't have much to say most of the time.
17. I have a fear of losing loved ones.
18. I eat popcorn and icecream every single night.
19. I don't like to read books- and that makes me feel dumb.
20. I love Jack Johnson.
21. I worry and have to make sure the doors are locked at least 3 times every night.
22. I lose tons of hair after I have babies- so much that it scares me to pieces!
23. It is growing back now, and that makes me happy :)
24. I am really emabarrased right now.
25. I watched every episode of Dawson's Creek.
26. I love Pacey and was so happy that Joey ended up with him in the last episode
27. Dawson really bugged me.
28. I cried when his dad died.
29. I cuddle with my little boys blanky sometimes- it reminds me of mine when I was little.
30. I hate the dentist with all of my heart.
31. I love to decorate my house.
32. I wish I had money to decorate my house.
33. I love to cuddle with Ike- he doesn't like it as much.
34. I hope my kids like me when they are older.
35. I love being surprised!
36. Sometimes I think I sound really good when I sing.
37. Ike tells me I should try out for American Idol.
38. I like to watch Curious George with Luke.
39. I love anything made with chocolate.
40. I had a crush on my husband in high school.
41. Sometimes I would visit his mom (my young women leader) hoping he would be home.
42. He never was home.
43. I regret having a boyfriend in high school.
44. I lost a lot of friends because of it.
45. I LOVE waterskiing.
46. I hate snowskiing- I had to slide down the bunny hill on my butt once because I was so scared.
47. I have been to Disneyland so many times that I am sick of it.
48. I love the movie About a Boy.
49. I would love to be able to run a marathon one day.
50. Ike makes me laugh everyday.
51. I work from home for a scrapbook company called Making Memories.
52. Watching Ellen makes me happy.
53. Sometimes I wonder why I am so blessed.
54. I wish my legs could get tan- they always stay white!
55. I love having a girl's night out with my friends.
56. This doesn't happen as often as I wish.
57. I need a vacation so bad.
58. Hawaii would be nice.
59. So would a cruise to the Bahamas....
60. I love to daydream.
61. I am scared of heights.
62. I love the color purple.
63. I hate it when people call and ask to speak with my mommy.
64. I sometimes say she isn't home and take a message.
65. I love my orange scrapbook room.
66. It makes me happy.
67. I wish I could dance.
68. I want to invent something awesome and make millions.
69. I wish I had more desire to finish college.
70. I am a positive person most of the time.
71. I worry about what people think of me.
72. I want to change that about me and have more confidence in myself.
73. I love to smile but I hate my teeth.
74. I had a miscarriage at 14 weeks after trying to get pregnant for 1 year.
75. I lost 65 lbs after I had Luke (I only gained 19 lbs. with him, not 60)
76. I worry way too much about trying not to hurt peoples feelings.
77. I hate to fold laundry
78. I have only used my iron about 5 times ever.
79. I worked at Keva Juice in high school.
80. And Your Valet Dry Cleaners.
81. I was on the swim team in high school- but I wasn't very good.
82. I just did it to get some exercise.
83. I hate my widows peak.
84. I dream I can fly probably twice a week.
85. I got caught in high school forging my moms signature on a truency slip.
86. I love taking bubble baths.
87. I cry so easily.
88. I also laugh easily.
89. I need to be better about hanging up my clothes in my closet.
90. I love to organize my house.
91. I am so happy I am almost done with this.
92. I was a red crayon for Halloween once when I was little.
93. I got chased by a midget in a church when I was little.
94. Maybe that was a dream- I can't remember.
95. I love to watch The Office.
96. I think Jim is hot.
97. I am happy Jim and Pam are together.
98. I wish I was more outgoing.
99. I love it when Luke calls me mama.
100. I love my life and wouldn't want it any different!!
Well, there you have it. Now you know way too much about me! I hope you still like me! :)

5 comments:
Jana- I loved your list! It was fun to learn things about you that I didn't know before. I hope it was a dream you being chased by a midgit....that is so scary! We are coming to Utah for a week in March. We should get together!
Jana, even I learned a thing or 2 about you. Thanks for posting that, it was fun to read. I love you!!!
is "Hawaii would be nice" a thing about you? Just kidding, that was fun to read, good bloggin'.
That was fun! I should try that on my blog!! I learned a lot about you! cute blog!!
I know this is totally random! I just couldn't not read to see if this was you! Yep, I win for finding your blog! I loved reading your list. You always have been a cute friend!
Your kids are really such cuties! Such fun they are! Hang in there with the two's....it goes by so fast and then you'll be wonderin' where your little boy went!!! Crazy days of motherhood indeed!
Post a Comment