Saturday, February 16, 2008

Max's 1st Photoshoot


My friend Brittany and I staged our own "photoshoot" the other day with our new cameras, and we were both so pleased with how it turned out!

Max is getting cuter every day.

With how well it turned out, I don't think I'll ever pay a professional again!

So cute, don't you think?

5 comments:

Brittany said...

I love 'em!!! He has the best smile!! I am glad you have them on your blog for everyone to enjoy!! I agree, we shouldn't have to go to kidde kandids again!

Leisa said...

Jana, he looks more and more like Luke everyday. You did a great job!

Jen said...

Jana- He is so cute! You really do have the cutest kids:) Great photography!! You should start your own business:)

We have a Canon Rebel too and I love it.

Katie said...

Very cute! Good job!

Unknown said...

AWESOME!