The other day when I put him in his bed during a crying fit, something terrible happened!!! He climbed out of bed on his own! I knew that day would come - and he is 2 1/2 so it's about time. Here is story behind his bed... 3 months before Max was born we bought Luke a big boy bed. It is actually a bunk bed so that Max and Luke can eventually share a room. For now, we took the bunk beds apart, and Luke's bed is the top bunk but on the ground. Since it is the top bunk, it has rails all around it. We thought this would be easier for Luke to transition from his crib to a big boy bed as it would have an enclosure and still feel like a crib. Until now, it has been a genius idea, and we have had no trouble at all. He sometimes would climb into his bed, but he never dared climb out. He wouldn't even try. He would call for me until I came in to rescue him. Anyways- those days are long gone :)
There are so many wonderful things to say about Luke! I am sorry to go off on all the negative stuff. Most of the time- he is a happy, fun little boy. He is talking so much now, and saying the cutest things. I will write more about these things next time. Thanks for listening- I feel much better now :)
There are so many wonderful things to say about Luke! I am sorry to go off on all the negative stuff. Most of the time- he is a happy, fun little boy. He is talking so much now, and saying the cutest things. I will write more about these things next time. Thanks for listening- I feel much better now :)

1 comments:
Jana -
Even though Luke is harder now than ever, I also think in a lot of ways he's also more fun than ever, don't you?
Post a Comment