Christmas 2007 was so awesome! Ike always makes it so special for me, and seems to out-do himself every year. This year was no exception as he surprised me with a Canon Rebel camera! I've been coveting my mom's (and my next door neighbor's) for months, and it came as a total shock! He also got me new scriptures, an expensive punchbowl, and lots of other fun stuff. I am so spoiled!
Check out all my loot on the left - missing is the camera - because I took this picture with it - and the punchbowl because Ike didn't give it to me until our anniversary.
Luke had a fun Christmas too as Grandma & Grandpa Yospe got him a fun train set, and Grandma & Grandpa Layton got him a new bike. Santa didn't bring him much at all as he was so spoiled by his grandparents.
Max loves his bouncer, and will stay in there a long time just playing, having fun. It's nice for me because I can get a lot of work done while he's in there!
5 months ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment