Sunday, February 24, 2008

All I did was blink.....


I can't believe how big my boys are getting! I swear I just found out that I was pregnant with Max. I remember feeling so overwhelmed with joy and worry. How was I going to share my love I have for Luke with another baby?!? It is amazing how this works out and the love just multiplies. I love seeing Max's eyes get big and him smile at Luke, and how Luke has to show Max everything that he is doing. I hope they will always be the best of friends. I love my Boys- how did I get so lucky?!

"Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more.. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never, ever have enough." -Oprah Winfrey

4 comments:

Leisa said...

I love that quote. It is so true.

When I first started reading your blog entry I thought you were saying that you were pregnant. I about died. Then I read further. That will teach me to read things fast. :)

Brittany said...

That Quote is Great! I can't believe how fast time flies! Do you remember when both Luke & Carson where just a few months old!? It seems like yesterday! I must say at first glance I thought you where also announcing you were pregnant, but just for a split second....funny huh?!?

Katie said...

I can't believe how fast ALL of our kids have grown! Time goes by way too quickly! Your boys are so cute!

Jodi said...

i love your thoughts on love. I feel like with Carson now I love other people even more. Its an amazing thing.