Against my wishes, Ike bought a new computer last week. At the time, I would've rather spent the money on clothes, or maybe decorations for the house. But using it now I'm so glad he talked me into it! It has lots of cool features. It's way fast, and I can watch TV on the computer while answering emails. Best of all, we're just now putting all of our home videos onto DVD. Our old computer would do it too, but it was so dang slow and half the time it wouldn't work - or so I'm told by Ike.
Anyway, going through all our videos we've found some gems like the one below. This is Luke's 2nd birthday party. We celebrated it at Hogan Park by our house, and all of our family and friends were there. The best part of the night was when Luke tried to blow out his candles!
In case you're wondering, I made the cute turtle cake. It was pretty stressful, and I won't lie - there were a few tears shed. But in the end, I was pretty happy with it!
ps. Max was born a week later!
pps. Special thanks to Ike for getting me started on this blog and for helping me upload this video.
5 months ago

1 comments:
Cute video! I didn't notice while I was there that it was my daughter blowing out the candles on Luke's cake! Busted! She just told me that it's because she didn't want to wait! LOL!
Post a Comment