
My parents had their Annual Halloween Party this week and we all had to dress up...here is what we all came up with.

Who is that green faced weirdo? (not Luke)...it is me! Everyone kept staring at me all night because I looked so creepy. I had to stare at myself a few times as well when I passed by a mirror as it didn't look like me at all. It was a pretty awesome make-up job if I do say so myself! Luke was pretty cute as the Hulk and showed off his muscles pretty well and Max made a darling little monkey. And then there is Ike, the Hamburgler. What a crazy looking family!

At the party we played lots of fun games. Here is a picture of Luke bobbing for apples right before he was pulled back fast by Ike because of his big snotty nose about to drip (maybe it did drip, I am not sure) right into the water. Can you say GROSS! I am glad I didn't participate in this one....I think next year they are giving each kid their own little bucket with water and apples to prevent that from happening again!

We don't know what costume to have Luke be for Halloween night. We have many fun ones to choose from thanks to family and friends- a giraffe, the hulk, spiderman, a caterpillar, and a dragon. I guess we will see what he is in the mood for that night!
8 comments:
You guys look awesome!! You do a great job with the costumes! Luke looks so cool! I love your new background and stuff!!
Too funny Jana! Your teeth look so white! It was such a fun party...I love that your parents put so much into it.
I love the hulk costume, that is really cute. I am sure glad you don't go around with your green face all the time, it was pretty creapy being around you at Jen's party. Yeah, you look much better white!!
WOW you can't even recognize you! Good job!
I still don't beleive that is you!!! Creepy:) Nice Job. I love that little monkey...how cute!
Has Luke been working out?
How fun. And what great pictures!
Luke looks so dang cute.
Cute kiddies! You looked crazy too... very original!
By the way, I made my blog private so email me at luckynumba4@yahoo.com with your email address to keep reading!
Post a Comment