Monday, October 27, 2008

what do you think?

Should we snip off his awesome mohawk or let it keep growing? I can't decide what to do!

I don't have anything to say about this picture other than it made me laugh!

11 comments:

Ike said...

Jana,

I hope you don't mind, but I took the liberty of creating your first blog poll.

I also took the liberty of being the 1st to vote on said poll.

-Ike

Anonymous said...

Baby mohawks RULE! You should definitely give him a real one. That would make my entire day worth waking up for. If we hadn't already given Corbin a regular haircut, I'd have done it to him. But Connor... he's got something to look forward to!

Vee said...

It made Chadley laugh too!

Michele said...

that picture of luke is hilarious! and i say let max have a faux hawk. it's pretty darn cute, and then boston wont be the only one, since that is all his crazy hair will do!

Brittany said...

He is cute either way!! Just promise me you will cut his hair by the time he is like 2 or 3!! But until then, have fun with it!!And I think that pic of Luke is hilarious!! Thanks for sharing!!!

Katie said...

I say just a trim since it is pretty long and you can still make a cute mohawk! :-) Love the pic of Luke too!

Holt's in da House said...

Cute kids!!! LOL Fun pics.

TIDWELLS said...

I think your family pictures are so cute and you look ausome... I know how you feel about loosing all will power I have been in that slump for a while... hang in there you are doing so good and look so good. a few extra cookies here and there wont hurt. hope you dont mind I check in on your blog.

Jon & Kim said...

Cade is sitting here with me laughing at your cute boys. I love Max's hair. I say let it grow long.

Unknown said...

FUN FUN PICTURES! I enjoyed my time with them today. They are so good!

Cheeseboy said...

Isn't what Max is sporting referred to as a Faux-hawk? Or a mohawk for metrosexuals? Not that I would know...