I am still alive, but going crazy. I have been without the internet and home phone for almost 4 days and don't know if I can make it another. Hopefully we will have a phone and the internet again soon- it has seemed like forever! I think I have used almost 200 of my minutes on my cell phone- which has actually been kind of fun as I know that Ike can't get mad at me and I feel so cool talking on it for some reason :) Anyways- I hope to be back and bloggin' soon. I guess I better give my sister-in-laws computer back....bye for now!!
1 week ago

5 comments:
I would go crazy with no internet at home. We went for a long time without it and I don't know how we handled it. I hope you get it soon. But until then, keep bloggin' at your sister's house. I miss you when I can't read your cute posts.
Hey Jana! This is Ashlie McGarvey, I just found your blog "blog hoppin" :) Your boys are sooo darling!!! It's been a million years since I've seen you. I'm glad you guys are doing well, how's your mom? She was the BEST YW leader! Keep in touch!
what is up with your phone and internet? If you need to use internet feel free to stop by any time.
It's great being able to talk to you on the phone again!
jana, i don't know if your internet is back up and running yet, but i wanted to ask you a favor. i know that you have a sis in law that has adopted a few times and i looked for her blog on yours, found her infertility blog, but couldn't look at hers (private). i wanted to know if you think she would be willing to offer some advice for our profile... im still really struggling with this process and thought she might be a good resource. let me know if you think she would be willing to lend me some advice. thanks!
Post a Comment