Today was the perfect day for making a snowman, so we bundled up Luke as warm as he could be and Ike and him went out for some snow fun. I looked out the door about 10 minutes later to find that they weren't just building an average size snowman- but it was GIGANTIC! Look at that thing! Ike had to roll on the second ball with two long 2x4's because it was soooo heavy. It was quite funny to watch him struggle and I ended up having to get bundled up myself to help him keep it standing. With some pretty clever finishing touches (apple eyes, lego mouth, and a screwdriver nose) this is about the coolest snowman I have EVER seen! Great job Luke and Ike, and myself too :)`
As I am typing this post, Ike just checked on Mr. Snowman, and the poor thing is tipping over and Ike is out there frantically trying to save him. He is yelling for my help, so I guess I better go help out.....wish us luck!


12 comments:
Looks awesome! We'll have to drive by it on the way to mom and dad's to see it!
We saw that being built. Way to go! Ours is about 3-4 feet shorter than your snowman, and ours tipped over too!!
what. It is still 75% here I can't believe it's snowing somewhere
Awesome job boys! It looks great! By the way Jana, you need to pop your hubby upside the head for me for his last post on his blog. :)
Cool Snowman, we noticed it on our way to church! Carson & Nick built one to, but not nearly as big! I think everyone was in the snowman building mood today! How fun!
Wow, that is probably the tallest snowman I have ever seen...especially in October. :) I can't believe it snowed that much to make such a gigantic snowman. Way to go Ike and Luke...and Jana. :)
We loved the snow man. It was very cool! Great job guys!
Ike is such a fun daddy. The boys did the same thing yesterday. How fun to have snow in October!
How fun! Probably not much left of him now :) And by the way REALLY cute family pictures, they turned out AWESOME!
awesome snow man. and i really want some family pictures to put in our adoption profile... i want ones just like yours! can we just take yours and pretend we are you? ha ha. but really, katie took them, and then you edited them in photoshop? you look like a photoshop pro! where did yout take them? and what kind of photoshop are you using?
WOW! It really did snow while we were gone! And you guys made the most of it!
What a fun snowman!!! Oh, and I absolutely LOVE your family pictures...they turned out so great. I'm actually jealous right now because we just took our family pics on Sat. and I hope they look just half as cute as yours!!!
Post a Comment