Thursday, October 23, 2008

5 + 3 equals 8

I haven't spent much time on the computer lately because my vertigo (something with my inner ear being off balance) makes me super dizzy when looking at the computer screen. I was tagged a while ago- sorry Jen for taking so long to do it. Tags are great when you have nothing else interesting to blog about.....maybe I will try and think of something awesome, but until then here goes the tag of 8's.....

8 TV shows I love to watch:
1. The Office
2. Ellen
3. The Biggest Loser
4. Yo Gabba Gabba- this show is CrAzY!
5. American Idol
6. Dawson's Creek
7. Pushing Daisies
8. SNL

8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. Subway
2. Olive Garden
3. Chili's
4. The Mandarin
5. Arctic Circle
6. Spanky's
7. Mimi's Cafe
8. Robintinos

8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. used a toothbrush that vibrates....not a good idea when you suffer from vertigo
2. photoshopped lots of cute pictures- also not a good idea
3. went to work for a few hours
4. helped make my nephews VIP poster for his kindergarten class
5. ate at subway...yummy!
6. watched 3 episodes of The Biggest Loser in about 45 minutes
7. didn't have to make dinner as our friends fed us lasagna and ice cream :)
8. placed a big order at The Children's Place 50% off sale for my boys for next year

8 Things I'm looking forward to:
1. Christmas time
2. Halloween candy- although I shouldn't even touch it
3. the weekend
4. seeing Twilight the movie a dozen times
5. becoming a millionaire
6. preschool next year
7. our trip to Hawaii that I am secretly planning behind Ike's back...wouldn't that be fantastic :)
8. hearing what is on Max's mind

8 Things on my wish list:
1. pumpkin shake from Arctic Circle or Nelsons
2. a new wardrobe
3. motivation to eat healthy and exercise more than just twice a week
4. to decorate my entire house
5. a kitchen makeover with new cabinets and counter tops
6. a trip to anywhere that has a beach
7. straight white teeth
8. to be a good mommy

8 People I Tag:
Ike 8 times because he thinks tags are lame

6 comments:

Brittany said...

Yo gabba gabba is a funny show! :) Thanks for introducing me to it, even though I don't think it will make our DVR list.

I can't believe Cafe Rio didn't make it on your list...but I love all the other ones you listed too! (I haven't ever tried spanky's though).

Jana Banana said...

my brain went blank when I had to make my list......Cafe Rio should actually be number ONE! Thanks for reminding me of what my favorite restaurant is :)

Jodi said...

Whats up with the virtigo? Hope you get to feeling normal soon...that is no fun. We havn't run into each other at the office lately...miss you!

Cheeseboy said...

Glad to see you have caught the Yo Gabba Gabba craze. It's a wild ride, and like the drugs the producers use, it is hard to get off.

Anonymous said...

Sometimes when I eat lunch I sing
"Cheese burger! There's a party in my tummy! So Yummy! So Yummy!"

the voice inside my head said...

ha ha funny