feeling sick. Very sick. I ate way too much last night and woke up a few times in the night thinking that throwing up would be awesome. I hate that feeling. It makes me feel like a big fat pig to know that I am miserable because I stuffed my belly too full. Why do I do it?
I have decided that this is the last time I will feel this way. I am going to be good again from now on. If I keep this up it will all catch up to me and I will have a long journey back. And I am ohhh so close to my goal. I don't want to be further away than I am. I am not going to deprive myself, but I am going to finally learn how to have one serving of sweets without having 10 more. How do I learn this?
Thus, this post.
I need to put this out there. I am going to have self-discipline and be extra good at being healthy. I need your help. Tell me to put cookie #2 back on the plate. Tell me that I don't want that extra helping of mashed potatoes. Tell me that I am stronger than my temptation and that I CAN do this again!! Seriously!
I have done this before, a few times in fact, but at this time I have lost all of my determination. I don't understand why I had so much before, and can have so little right now. I know what I want but I can't seem to snap out of this slump. I am hoping this post will help!
Today I did good, but I really want to go have a snack. Why do I have to love food so much and why do I have to gain weight so easily. I know that life really could be worse as this is my only great struggle right now, but it is frustrating to know that I am not doing my best. I need to believe in myself and jump over this hurdle!
Here are my goals:
- Follow Weight Watchers strictly for the next 4 weeks without cheating.
- Exercise 5 days a week
- Lose these last 12 pounds and fit into my favorite jeans by Christmas!
- Last but not least...MAINTAIN- the hardest part I think when losing weight.
Wish me luck and please check up on me. I am hoping that telling you all will give me the accountability that I need. Sometimes it helps me to know that people are aware and watching.
I swear I have blogged about this before! Hopefully future posts will be happy regarding the subject :)
I am going to bed now without looking in the fridge! Will-power Baby, give it to me!!!!

10 comments:
EAT Jana EAT!!!!! Just kidding I will do my best to help you. You picked a bad time to be good with all the yummy candy and food. I am bringing the best Cake you have ever tasted to the party on Monday. Maybe start Tuesday...but then we have Halloween so maybe wait until next week. Oh but wait I am supose to be helping you.
Go Jana you can do it!!!!!
Jana, I'm in the same slump (or a worst slump! Food - Food - Food! I'm going to be better, too! WE CAN DO IT!!
I guess you will have to stay away from me for the next 4 weeks then, because as I said the other night, my opinion is that when you die you will wish you had that cookie #2. Just don't go food paranoid and crazy. It's not worth it to consume all your time and energy thinking about it. Life is too short!!! You look terrific to me, but if you will feel better about yourself after you reach your goal, then I will do my best to be supportive and not mention my opinion about the whole issue again. I wish you the best of luck, no really, I do!!!! I guess we'll be seeing you at aerobics tomorrow then. :-)
Hey Jana- I just want you to know I think you look amazing. I haven't actually seen you in person for quite awhile, but I have seen pictures and you are seriously one HOT BABE!! You're also the sweetest and kindest person I know!
You are the strongest girl I know. Seriously, you are my idol when it comes to this because I'm pretty sure by looking at you that you don't cheat very often if at all.
You seriously look AMAZING! Keep up the GREAT work!
i think you look great jana, seriously anyone would be so happy to have your figure! good luck around halloween. the holidays have to be the hardest time to eat well... but im with you on the feeling of over eating, i pretty much HATE that feeling! its the worst!
You are my Hero!! YOU are the one that inspired ME to loose weight! I owe you, So I will do my best with helping you maintain! (That has been really hard for me too!) I am glad we do aerobics during the week, and let me know if at anytime you want to go on a walk or do a video! We can do this!!! You look amazing, and no matter what weight you are, you seriously such a great friend!!!
Thanks everyone :) I appreciate your support! You are all the best friends and I love ya!
I wanted to barf on Friday night too. I went to bed (6:30 a.m. mind you) and so desperately needed a Pepto Bismol to settle my stuffed tummy. What an icky feeling!
I'm there with you. I LOVE FOOD! I love to eat when I'm bored. I hate those things about me! WE CAN DO IT!
You know Jana, you look amazing! I'm sorry you are having such a hard time. It sounds like it sucks! I wonder if you just didn't worry so much about it. You might already do this but I've heard that if you "want" to do/eat something you don't really "want", find a replacement you are happy with. Like, when you want cookie #2 call me! or read some comic book or kiss...yeah, I like that one. Maybe make a list of replacement things and put them on your fridge, then you might not be mad about it. You know, I am choosing to do this instead sort of idea.
I've always thought you are wonderful! Good luck with your goals!
Post a Comment