Saturday, October 11, 2008

We are a happy family....


Thank you so much Katie for taking such awesome pictures! We are pretty darn happy with how they turned out. I am loving photoshop right now and have had some fun playing around with them. I sure love my cute family! Don't I just have the 3 cutest boys?!












22 comments:

Jen said...

You are lookin' mighty fine, Jana!! Those pictures are beautiful! WOW! What a foxy family!

Lindsey said...

Those are FABULOUS!!!! You look great.

Brittany said...

They are so stinkin' cute!!! They look like a professional did them!!

Vee said...

These are fantastic pictures! Such a cute family. Katie who took them? I want names! And where did you go? You'll have to teach me the photoshop tricks. It looks like fun.

Katie said...

I'm so glad they turned out cute! It's all because you have such a cute family, and the fact that the weather cooperated! :-)

Cheeseboy said...

Jana, we would still like you to take some family pictures of us. These ones turned out great. Were they with your camera or your friends?

Maybe we will have to come out to Woods Cross to get them done. That Woods Cross barn makes an excellent background. Plus, the boys love to see Luke.

Jon & Kim said...

WOW!!! They turned out so cute. You all look awesome!!!!!

Esther said...

I love the one of you and Ike making out and I love the one of Max and Luke touching heads. So cute!

Anonymous said...

Your hair is ultra cute!!! Those pictures are amazing too... I wish I had money to get some rad pics like that. Or maybe some cooperation from my kids at best ;)

The Hornes said...

Those are so cute! Sorry I couldn't be there to help!

Woolf Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Woolf Family said...

Wow, they look great!!
Who did them?

The Hood's said...

What great pictures! I bet you are loving them! You guys look great!

Leisa said...

JANA....I love them. So dang cute. Your lucky that you can get your boys to do anything. It's like pulling teeth to get the lady to even smile. You look AMAZING by the way.

Megan Di said...

So cute!!!! Where did you have them taken?

The Hornes said...

Adorable pictures! Sorry I missed the boat that day!

Amber Smith Reade said...

i LOVE these pics!! the one of you and Ike smoochin' is adorable!

Katie Johnson said...

Jana,
what darling pictures! You all are so photgenic. I am with Brookeh on needing to be taught the photoshop thing. Maybe we could hold a little class. :)

Debi said...

Beautiful pictures! What a cute family!

Unknown said...

LOVE THE PICTURES!

Becca said...

What a cute family!!! You look amazing Jana!

James, Amber, Wyatt & Eliza said...

Awesome pictures! Your family is so cute!