Tuesday, November 11, 2008

me me me me me me me

7 random and amazingly cool facts about ME…thanks for the Tag Jen C., I finally am doing it!

{1} I LOVE to sleep. I won't get Max out of his crib before 8:00 a.m. unless he is crying. If he is happy in his crib, he will have to stay put until 8! And Luke- that is a different story, but he has been sleeping later lately and has adjusted to the time change quite nicely. 3 cheers for SLEEP!

{2} Right now, my favorite song is called "Come on get higher" by Matt Nathanson. Anyone else know this song? When it comes on in the car I turn it way up and sing my heart out. Nothing else matters when this song is on...kind of dangerous I guess....maybe I should just pull over and wait to drive until I am back on the ground. I have even caught Luke singing along and singing it while coloring. So cute!

{3} I have eaten healthy for over two weeks now and exercised 10 of the 14 days! Whoohoo!

{4} I hate to call Doctors for appointments. I make Ike call the Dentist, because if I had my way I would never go- maybe because I always have cavities, and maybe that means I need to floss more. Do I have bad teeth, or just bad dental hygiene? That is a good question....

{5} I absolutely love oats-n-chocolate fiber-one bars. I have worked my way up to 2 bars a day. I started with a half bar and am now proud to say that I am perfectly capable of handling 2 entire bars. It has taken about a year to get to this point, so please don't try this if you are not yet ready- if you know what I mean.....

{6} I am left handed and proud of it! That means I am really smart, right?

{7} I dream all of the time that I am a smoker. The dream feels so real and I wake up feeling totally guilty and full of regret. Now that was random.

Tags to you all!

7 comments:

Jen said...

Jana- That is so funny that you dream that you are a smoker. What a funny dream! :) When I was young, I was so worried that I would be a smoker when I was older. I would worry about it because I just assumed that since my brothers smoked that I would smoke too, but I didn't want to. Kind of funny! Anyway, I LOVE those oats and chocolate fiber bars. I have one every day. Have you tried the peanut butter ones? They are good too. I don't know that song you were talking about but I'm going to listen to it on iTunes right now!

Anonymous said...

Nice info! I laughed at the smoking thing! It's a good thing we aren't accountable for our dreams, that would not be good for any of us, I'm sure!!

Good job on the eating healthy thing, it looks like you are well on your way to obtaining that goal!

Brittany said...

Oh that made me laugh! Thanks!
Especially about the smoking thing, and the fiber bar thing...one a day for me is all I can take. But they are delicious! Thanks for introducing them to me!

I also haven't heard that song...I will have to listen to it the next time I am over...I am assuming you have it on your ipod.

Leisa said...

Thanks for the laughs!
Oh man, I love fiber one bars too. My favorite is the caramel...I will have to try the chocolate though.

Anonymous said...

Matt and I laughed so hard about the smoking dream! So funny!

Katie Johnson said...

It's fun to read new things about old friends as we change through the years! Love ya! -Katie

Becca said...

I'm pretty sure you are one of the funniest, honest people I know! What a great combination!