Because I'm too cheap, I mean romantic, to buy you a card, I wanted to do a post about my favorite thing in the world - you.
At the sake of being extra cheesy (but does anyone you know not love extra cheese?) to the rest of the world, here it goes...
Jana, you are my everything. You bring a happiness to me that is indescribable.
You are an incredible mom. You have an unparalleled ability to love and care for those around you. You adore Max & Luke, and they in turn adore you.
You are beautiful. Both inside and out. You have a spirit that glows.
You are full of kindness, determination, will-power, and beauty.
I love you with all my heart. Happy Birhday!
Love, Ike
And without further ado, I present to you, yourself on Good Things Utah (don't blink!)...
And, as requested, here is the picture of a lion I, I mean Luke, drew for you on my iPhone. 
5 months ago

15 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JANA! YOU LOOKED AWESOME ON GOOD THINGS UTAH! AND SO DID YOUR FRIENDS! Glad you're having a great day. What a nice tribute to you from Ike. Love ya -
Love ya - Love ya!
Happy Birthday Jana. I hope you had a fun one. You looked darling on TV
Love, Emma
WOOHOO!!! We were on TV!!! LOL!
Happy Birthday again! I hope you had a great day today!
Happy Birthday sweet Jana!!! You are one hot movie star!! I hope you are enjoying your birthday. Lets have a b-day party when we come visit in December. I'll make a cake! It will be great!!
Wow Ike. I've gotta say it...you impressed me with this post. It's true...Jana is everything you said she is.
You two are the cutest!!
Happy Birthday! I hope you had fun today, I know I did!! I am glad to see Ike posted on your blog! That was fun to see!
We looked AMAZING on tv, huh!?!? lol
Have a good one!!!
Happy Birthday Jana!
Jake and Heather
Happy Birthday Jana!! Tell Ike you want a Wii so we can play some games online with you guys.
Happy birthday Jana! We think you are swell!
Abe and Cathi
PS - Ike, you need to start writing for Hallmark.
Happy Birthday Jana! I am sorry I couldn't make it to the show today but, I stopped by and dropped off some balloons for you. I hope you had a great day!
Happy Bday
Happy Birhtday Jana....sounds like it was a good one. We saw you on Goood Things and you looked so cute. Love ya!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Sorry I am a day late.
If only I could be on Good Things Utah. And of all days I missed the day you were on. Dang! You look so good.
Hope you had a wonderful day. You have an amazing husband for doing something so sweet.
Yay Jana, it looks like you were blessed on your birthday! I didn't know you went on Good Things Utah, that's so fun. They actually called me at work yesterday to ask if I could have my 3 residents who are competing in a Wii Bowling tournament at the UT State Fair, come on their show next Thursday! I've never really watched it before, but it sounds like fun and they get to play Wii on live TV! haha.
...Oh, and happy birthday late, Jana! :) Sounds like you and Katie had a great time! We all need that once in a while and maybe especially on b-days, eh?
what a sweet husband you have. Sounds like you had a fun birthday! you deserve it!
Post a Comment