Tuesday, September 09, 2008

September means to me...

Craziness! There is so much going on this month that I just know I am forgetting something. I hate that sick feeling I get in my stomach when I all of a sudden remember I forgot to do something important...and it is just too late. Hopefully that won't happen though, right?! We have trips, parties, work, mom retiring (yay), church calling stuff and I know I won't forget 2 big things happening this month! It is also the month of the Birthdays in the Yospe home. I had my birthday, and then Luke turns 3 on the 14th, and Max will turn ONE on the 20th! I can't believe it has been a whole YEAR already! Here are a few pictures of Max and Luke last year at this time...



Max right after he was born



Luke holding Max for the very first time



Luke's 2nd Birthday

Yesterday I took some pictures of these two boys for some birthday snapshots and I was so happy with them. You can tell that Luke has had his share of pictures in his 3 years of life as he knows just how to pose. He would do anything I told him to do- and he did this for over an hour! Max, on the other hand, has some learning to do from his brother. He lasted about 15 minutes and wouldn't look at the camera. There are a lot of them, but I couldn't pick just one to share.....








Hope you all have a month of fun too! I better go get some things checked off of my long list.

9 comments:

Rachelle said...

Happy Birthday everyone!! Jana I love your pictures!! I wish you could take pictures of my girls. They are so well done...it doesn't hurt that your boys so extremely darling!

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures! Time sure flies doesn't it. It's aways nice to have some good busy months to take away from the norm of life. I hope it's a good one for you!

Jon & Kim said...

So cute Jana. That is a busy month. By the way we will be at the Birthday party. Hope you have a fun trip!

Katie said...

Way cute pictures Jana! You did a great job! I can't believe it's been a year already! Hopefully after the birthday's things will be much less crazy!

Megan Di said...

What cute boys!!

The Hornes said...

Very cute pictures! I hope you make it through the month. :) I am sure you will and you wont forget an thing either. Isn't it amazing that you think summer is bad and then fall and winter hit and it is just as bad. I often wonder when is life going to slow down and then I realize that it is just not going to. Let me know if you need any help with anything. I would love to watch your boys for you to get some extra things done. I am also planing on bring by some balloons on there birthdays. (if that is ok) Hope to talk to you soon. Maybe we can fit a lunch play date somewhere in our busy schedules. :)

Jen said...

You have the cutest boys EVER...hands down! (I don't even know what that means...hands down, but I've heard it before and it seemed like a good thing to say at this particular moment) :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the Yospe clan!

We love you guys!

Unknown said...

More cute pictures that I need!! Don't forget I want to finish my picture board for the wall and that I need two pictures from you asap! Hope your Island Park trip turned out great!

Jodi said...

What the heck...Max is 1? Where did the time go? luv ya!