Happy Birthday to my {ONE} year old boy!
This very day an entire year ago we happily welcomed Max into our little family. After 4 days of waiting for LDS Hospital to call with an open delivery room- we finally got in at 6 a.m. and Max was born around 8 p.m. that night.
What a sweet boy he is, and our lives would not be complete without him. Luke loves his "little friend" so much.
His personality is definitely different than Luke's. Max is much less patient and I can already tell that he will be a "climber" as I have magically found him on top of many high places...maybe with a little help from Luke, I don't know though. It has been fun watching him grow into his own person.
He is a happy and healthy little boy and for that we are so grateful. In the last month he has grown so much and has learned many new things. I don't think it will be too long before he starts walking as he loves to stand and hold his arms out to balance himself with a big smile and make sure we are paying attention. He has even taken a few of his first steps already. He can say many words and I can tell that he is starting to understand some of the things we say to him.
I love his big blue eyes and long eyelashes. I love his little nose. I love his sweet big smile with 8 teeth. I love the way he giggles when we tickle his thighs. I love the way he says "mama". I just love him with all of my heart.
We wanted to share his first year with you.....Happy Birthday Max Willis!
5 months ago

10 comments:
Happy Birthday Big Guy!! You are adorable!! I can't believe you are ONE!!!
Happy B-day Max! Great job on that video you guys, that was really cute.
Happy Birthday Max! I love the video...so precious. I can't beleive that Max is ONE and that Luke is THREE! Crazy. They are the cutest boys. I can't wait to see them in person.
This was so precious! Happy Birthday Max!!
Happy Birthday Max, Luke, and Jana! Jana you looked beautiful in those pictures!
Way cute slideshow...Max is going to love to read about him from his mama and see all those pictures someday. Such a cute little family you have!
What you talkin' about Max Willis? Sorry I couldn't resist.
Great video. So many cute pictures. You take really good pictures with that camera of yours!
what a little tenderoni! I love it.. happy birthday little guy!
The boys had a great time at the party. Thanks for the invite.
Post a Comment