Ike is gone tonight at a Boys to Men concert....yes, I said Boys to Men.....don't ask me why, or how, or why. So obviously I must be a little bit bored if I am spending this much time to download all of these silly images and get them just how I want them on this post.
Anyways-
I just want to give a shout-out to some of my favorite things at this very moment. Of course there are many more but these are some that made me happy today....
- COKE ZERO. My new favorite drink. I love you! I wish you came in caffeine-free, so I wouldn't feel so bad drinking you. I have also found my new favorite place to get a refill on a hot day...Corner 22 in Bountiful. They have a drive up window which is great when you have little kids.

- WATERMELON. I just bought one today at Costco and it is almost half gone. It has to be the perfect texture and sweetness though or it isn't any good.

- JASON'S DELI. I met Ike today for lunch at the Gateway and we ate at Jason's Deli. The food was scrumptious, and they also had free soft-serve ice cream cones for after the meal. Very tasty indeed.
- FENCES. I don't know what I ever did without my fence. I will be so sad when it is cold outside and I can't just send Luke outside to play. Thanks Mckays, Boyntons, and Jacksons for a beautiful fence.

LITTLE PEOPLE the MOVIE. Luke will watch this show over and over again, the only downfall is that I have the stupid theme song stuck in my head the rest of the day. If I want to get any work done I guess it is worth it :)

- CHI. This is my favorite flat iron. I can do my hair in 10 minutes "flat". I am forever grateful for my sis-in-law for introducing it to me. Does anyone else love this thing like I do?

- my MOMMY. Last but definitely not least...I just love my mom so much. She is the sweetest lady ever. I am so happy she will be retiring in a few weeks so we can spend more time together.

Of course you know I love my boys...but I am assuming you already know that as that is all I usually ever post about. And I still love my cell phone- but I hate all of the phone calls I have gotten today for the old owner of the phone number!!

10 comments:
Jana - don't forget I have an iPhone now and I'm watching you at all times!
Know what's funny? I found out the ice cream isn't free - it's for people who bought a salad bar, which we did NOT!
Love you! I'm watching you!
I love Coke Zero too. It's delicious. Have you tried Cherry Coke Zero? It's awesome too!! There is also Coke Vanilla Zero which is totally awesome. Yum, Yum!
So here's some neat information about Jason's deli... you can order from their website and get it DELIVERED! I don't know how close you'd have to be, but there's one here in Layton so that's how I found out. My husband's shop on base orders from there when they can't take a lunch if they don't want pizza.
Boys to men...bahahaha! I totally had "Motown Philly" in my head the other day. That cracks me up.
I'm shocked, you little ice cream thiefs!!! LOL! I love watermelon too, but I never buy it because I'm the only one in the house who eats it. You are very welcome for the fence! ;)
I can't believe you didn't know about Corner 22 until now, it's right by my parents house!
Jana, I have to say that I love the Chi Iron as well, my hairdresser uses it on me when I go. It is fantastic! Although I don't own one so I have to deal with the cheaper versions, not so great.
Hey you want to go to your park today at 10 to play?
Okay...recycled cell phone #, or Ike stole your cell phone? Or maybe he paid for it, but got it from someone else who stole it? Mmmm...no wonder he finally broke down and bought you a phone, he probably got a good deal! :) lol
I guess if you go over your minutes, it isn't your fault since HE is the one who gave you someone else's phone, and are getting phone calls on it from random strangers, using up all your precious minutes! :)
Anyway...cute post! I agree with the fence and Little People, but I would have to add Curious George, since we watch that about 6 times a day!! :)
I am SO excited for Next Tues!! It will be so fun!
There must be something about the Little People movies. When my boys watch them they are hooked for a few days, and that is the only thing they want to watch when I let them watch a movie. I can't stand the show, mainly because of the song. It is pretty addicting. But I guess if it keeps them busy for 20-30 minutes, I'm all for it!
I love your blog comments! It's fun being included in your 'favorite' things! You certainly are one of my "favorite" things, too!
totally with you on the CHI. I broke down a few years ago and bought mine, pricey, but lasts forever and after using it, you can never go back to the cheap ones!
Cute post Jana.....hope you have a great Birthday!!!!
Post a Comment