So this is Luke's cheese smile- eyes half closed. I always tell him to OPEN his eyes and say cheese at the same time.....well this is what he came up with- too funny!

And here is just a cute one of Max and his true blues. I just love em'!



posted by Jana Banana on 5.8.08
13 comments:
That is the funniest thing...and so typical of Luke! I can just imagine being there when he did that! He is just so funny! It reminds me of something Ike would do....And I love Max's eyes too! I can only hope one of my kids will have such pretty blue eyes!!
hey...what happened to your cool list of people that have updated their blogs most recently, I would always use yours to see which blog to look at!!
okay that was really weird, cause like 2 minutes ago, it wasn't there, but now it is again...never mind...I must be loosing it...or it is just WAY past my bedtime!
That is so funny. It seems like kids always have a funny "cheese" smile. Normally they have a darling smile, but once you ask them to smile for the camera, their smile is so forced it just looks silly. Our niece had the funniest smile for all of our wedding pics...she still looked cute though. :)
That is too funny! I can't believe how siblings look so much like each other yet so different. Too cute!
That is the cutest crap ever! I laughed out loud to myself when I saw his open eyes... what a stud!
You have the most adorable boys ever! I just want to eat them up! Look at those beautiful eyes!
Isn't Island Park beautful?! I loved it when we drove through. You gotta love the "cheese" face!
So cute Jana! Gotta love sweet little boys. By the way Cade LOVES his Birthday present. We put it together today and it was so much fun. I will have to bring it and show you next time we are together. Thanks for getting him something so fun.
You just gotta love kids and the fun things they come up with. Life would be so boring with out them. Your boys are so cute. I am glad I have girls right around there age. :)
That is so funny of Luke I love it. And Max's eyes are just adorable! It was so fun to see you at the park.
My work loved the pictures as much as I did! My grandkids are soooo cute!
what cute boys!!!
I love their cheesers or lack thereof. Ben usually says cheese and then turns away right when I take the pic. Lately though, we say laugh at the camera and get the cutest pics!
Post a Comment