|The Layton Clan|
We just got back from our annual Layton family trip. We went camping to Bear Lake and had a great time! It is crazy how many people are now in the family- it has sure grown from my Mom and Dad, me and 3 older brothers. Now we are all married and there are 10 grandkids and one on the way. There is never a dull moment, that is for sure. We all love our time with each other and letting the cousins play all day long till the sun goes down.
When I was little, every single year we would head to Flaming Gorge. My dad and mom loved taking us camping. Since I was the youngest and only girl, I was able to always bring a friend along. We would waterski, play games, sing songs around the campfire, jump off cliffs, swim across the lake, and swing golf ball off of the dock. There are so many special memories and we had so much fun. Sometimes I miss these old days and wish I was little again. But it is fun to create new memories with my own little family. I have much more admiration for my parents as it is SOO much work to take kids camping. They always made it so much fun and I will never forget the old days at the Gorge.
Here is our little family on the beach at Bear Lake. Luke was pretty scared when I told him we were going to Bear Lake- all he could think about was the word BEARS! Once we got there, he had the time of his life.




12 comments:
Sounds like a wonderful trip.
Wish I was there - WAIT - I was there! And it was a lot of fun to be with all our family!
Cute pictures Jana. I wanted to do a post but all the pics are on your moms camera. It was so much fun to be with all of you! I really did gain about 4 lbs. I am going to have to work extra hard to loose it now. Way too much yummy food!!!!!!
oh man, max is adorable!!! you should submit that to a cute baby photo contest ;)
glad you had fun... you're a brave lady for taking two little ones camping!
Looks like fun! I haven't been to a beach forever. You look so great, Jana, and your boys...wow, I can't believe how big they are getting. They are adorable. We were down in Utah last week, but only for a few days. We won't be down again until Christmas but we will definitely need to get together!!
We sure love you guys!
-Jen and Curtis
Looks like fun! I love the picture of Max... Your swimsuit is way cute, too!
Very cute pictures! I love the one of Max and his little bum! SO cute! Blackmail for the later years!
I'm glad you guys had fun at Bear Lake. That picture of Max is awesome! How cute!
Hey woman...we have the same swimsuit! Gotta love Modbe:0
Cute pictures! I love the one of Max too! He is adorable! How is your book coming...call me, I want to chat with someone about it!
love that picture of maxs bum. so cute. and im so glad you gave in and read twilight. those books changed my life. ha ha, just kidding, but they are an addiction of mine. wait until you get to the 4th... it just gets better.
Wow that looks like to had a lot of fun. That picture of Max is just too cute!
How fun! I love that picture of Max. And you look awesome too :)
Post a Comment