Ike warned me not to post about this because he thinks that everyone does it and this certain website is always making fun of us women...
Anyways...
I did it. I decided to see what the rest of the ladies were talking about....who was this vampire that everyone is so crazy about? Well- now I know and I completely understand! I just finished the first book- and am so excited to keep on reading. This is a big deal- as most of you know how often I acutally find myself wanting to read, which is usually never!
Anyways- me and my mom have a girls night planned for Decemeber when the movie comes out. I can't wait!
5 months ago

11 comments:
It was so fun talking to you about Edward and Bells - and soon you'll love talking about Jacob as well! I'm so glad you took the plunge!
I'm half way done with the 4th book and I'm freaking DYING!!! In a good way though... you will pee your pants once you get to book 4, trust me. I'm going to see the movie too.. I can't wait!!!
Great! I guess I am going to have to join the clan. I need something to do other than blog so maybe it will be a good thing.
I am only on page 10, guess I better hurry up so I can go to girl's night with ya! ;)
yay! I'm glad you've finally joined the ranks! :) you'll love all of them.
welcome to the dark side
I love the books. You are going to love them! Call me when you want to say oh my heck I cant believe that just happened
That is so funny, I am about half way through the first book, since I had a lot of driving time this weekend, and I felt left out too, since EVERYONE else was reading these books, so I just had to read it! I am hooked, but I am not sure when I will have a chance to finish it, I guess I will have to give up my blogging time until I get it all read! :) That is so fun!
Best thing ever huh?
I too get made fun of by my husband. I wish he would just read it already.
You will have to let me know if you are a Edward or Jacob lover.
YAY! You have come over to the dark side!! I love these books, my friend bought the first one for me for christmas and I have been dying to read the 4th one ever since! And yes, my husband makes fun of me too. What an awesome author! If you get the chance you should read her other book called 'The Host' Very different book, but very good too!
Way to finally cave Jana. I'm half way through the last book and it is so good. I just feel so bad for my family since I'm totally neglecting them. I sometimes feel so stupid to get so involved with vampires and werewolves, but they are such good reads. You will love the rest of the books, especially this last one.
Yay, I'm so glad you jumped on the bandwagon! I just finished the 3rd book and am on the waiting list at the library for the 4th one. That way, I can wait in suspense and still have something to look forward to. I'm totally excited for the movie and hope it's as good as the book! Boys just don't understand these things...who goes crazy over vampires?? :)
Post a Comment