We had such a great time at Ike's Grandma's cabin last week. We fit 17 of us and 2 dogs in a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom cabin. Some pitched a tent or slept in a shed, but no one complained! We had fun four wheelin', going on walks, playing games, and of course eating yummy food! I think I gained 5 lbs by the time I got home. I was so proud of Esther and Josh for sticking with weight watchers the entire time....that was my plan in the beginning! Once I got there I had such a hard time not snacking on treats or having seconds of the yummy meals everyone made. Still working on losing those stupid 5 lbs.- when will I ever learn?!
For some reason, Max decided to forget how to sleep at night. He would wake up at least 3 times each night and start crying HARD! I of course couldn't let him "cry it out" with everyone nearby, so I had a bottle waiting and plugged it in his mouth right away not to disturb anyone- 3 bottles in the middle of the night makes for a full diaper in the morning, and for a hard habit to break right when we got home!
We had tons of fun with the family and can't wait until we get to go again next month! We are so lucky to have such a fun place to go run off to! Here are some of the pictures for your viewing pleasure...
1 week ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment