I have had a few friends do this on their blogs, and I thought it was fun to read. So please....reminisce with me if you will!
Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember! I guess good or bad, but be nice!!!!!!!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.
Thanks for playing!
5 months ago

7 comments:
Jana that was so neat to read all of the memories you left on my blog. I loved living in your parents basement and having a little sis so close. You have grown up so much and it has been fun to see your life change over the last 10 years.
I remember the first time I met you it was on your birthday. Jon had me go shopping with him to find you some work out shorts. You were so cute and bubbly. You still are!
I remember having pizza at your parents when you were in high school. You were on and diet so you removed all the cheese and peperoni. You have always been so disiplined.
I remember you comming down to borrow my cloths and stading in front of my full length mirror to see how you looked.
I remember perming your hair.
I remember doing your hair for your wedding and going to your bridal shoot. You looked so beautiful!
I remember when we announced we were getting Cade you were so happy you cried for us.
So many fun times! I am so lucky to have such a great little sis-in-law
Thanks so much for all you have done for me and always asking
how I am doing. I do remember all the nights you came home after dates with Ike. And as for the shopping spree thing I think Jenn and I enjoyed it just as much as you did. I have never seen anyone so excited to shop. You showed us so much gratitude and it felt so good to do something like that for you. Thanks again for sharring some memories. Love you so much.
Jana -
I guess no one remembers you! Pretty funny that this is also the latest entry on the "Seriously So Blessed" blog. Maybe that's why people are shying away!
Anyway, I remember our first kiss. We were in my old Honda Accord in your parents driveway. You totally wanted me! Anyway, I remember leaving feeling so cool, like I'd just kissed the head cheerleader! That's how you make me feel every day. I love it!
Anyway, our conversation before the kiss was so silly, but let's keep that between me and you.
I love you! (even if everyone else forgot you - I haven't)
Jana, I'm on vacation, but I haven't forgotten about you!
I remember the first time I met you while you and your families were painting the inside of your house. You were so sweet and quiet, and I was a little shy too so we didn't say too much! :)
I remember you eating a Ding Dong after you had lost 65 pounds (the first time) and it got all over your face! You always make me laugh!
I remember you being so concerned about us after our miscarriage and understanding that no words can ever make it better.
I remember the day we found out we had the same birthday and being excited over such a small thing.
Thanks for always being such a great neighbor and friend! I am so glad we have become such good friends and that we get to celebrate twice as much on September 2 every year! ;)
Jana-
I think you are the sweetest girl I've ever met...honestly. You are so sweet, nice, caring, generous, etc, etc, etc. I'm so glad we have become friends.
I remember doing so many fun things with you and Ike...Jazz games, Beez games, movies, dinners, BBQ's...oh what fun times. I sure miss seeing you as much as we use to.
I remember the last time we hung out and we went to Tepanyaki (sp??). It was so much fun. You guys are always so nice to share all of your gift cards with us. I remember talking about our blogs over dinner and how we think of everything we do as a blog opportunity :-) ...so silly, but true.
I also remember when you guys came up to visit us in Laramie. Sorry it was so cold and windy at the football game...and sorry the Utes lost, but it was still so much fun to hang out with you guys in our little log cabin.
Thanks for being such a sweet person and for being such a good friend to me.
I remember the first time I realy talked to you. It was at a wedding shower in the ward. You were talking about Ike and Jake. I thought you would be perfect for Jake. But you informed me that you had always had a crush on Ike and had even written in your journal about possibly marrying him when you grew up. Looks like that goal came true! I'm sure glad because you're an awesome Sister-in-law.
Sorry I haven't left this comment earlier, but I wanted to leave my memory of you!
Before I really go to know you, I remember Nick and I gave Ike a ride home from choir practice after church one Sunday, and he actually mentioned that you were pregnant! I think you were just barely pregnant, and not really announcing yet, so it was fun to know that about you, since I was pregnant only 2 months ahead of you myself! So I was excited when you and Ike invited us to go to the STOMP concert at Kingsbury hall! I remember talking to you the whole time (When it wasn't loud) about being pregnant! It was so fun to think I this great neighbor just two houses away! I knew then that we would probably be really good friends! I remember going on walks while we were both pregnant talking about the weight we had barely gained. (yeah us!) I have so many memories of us with our two boys, playing, going to A movie, swimming, and shopping! I can't believe that it has been almost 4 years that we have lived by each other! Thanks for being a wonderful friend! It is great when we can find time to actually hang out together! Life can be so crazy sometimes, huh!?! Thanks for the memories, and heres to many more years of great memories!
I don't really remember any specific memory we both had together. So I'll write my first impressions of you when I met you. You seemed kind of shy, probably since I didn't know you that well. But after getting to know you a little better, I thought you were one of the nicest people I had ever met. One quality I really like about you is I never hear you say anything negative about others. You are such a good example to everyone around you, and you always seem to be smiling.
Post a Comment