I just wanted to show some of the happy pictures of the fun little getaway we had with Ike's family at Cherry Hill. If you have read Ike's blog, then you know the story....if not, then I will give a really quick recap. We went camping a few weekends ago at Cherry Hill, and Luke had a healthy dinner full of Cheetos and cookies, mixed with a few pieces of watermelon and chicken. Two in the morning rolls along and we hear Luke squirm around- and then a big BLAHH, and another BLAHH, and then another wonderful BLAHH!! Throw-up all over the tent, sleeping bag, his jammies, and now me as I am down helping him. Anyways- it was not the funnest way to spend the middle of the night.
So now onto a positive note- here are some fun pictures. Despite our 2 a.m. surprise we had a blast playing games and just chillin' as a family!!
5 months ago










1 comments:
Looks like lots of fun Jana. Too bad about the 2:00 am surprise. That sucks! Glad you had a good time.
Post a Comment