Wednesday, July 09, 2008

as you can see...or not hear

I was so kind to listen to the advice given by my lovely husband, and remove the music on my blog. As you can see, my little music box is now gone, and you no longer have to push the mute button or quickly search for the volume button. Honestly, I probably pushed the mute button half of the time I was checking out my own blog as it isn't always the right timing to jam out to music!

As many of you know- Ike has many strong opinions and he isn't afraid to let you know it! But we don't need to go into that right now...as I could go on for quite a while. I just wanted to let you know that Ike didn't remove my music for me without me knowing- even though that is something that he would probably do. After he had proof read some of my past posts without me knowing and fixed my grammar a little bit (or I mean quite a bit)- he knows how upset I would get if he were to ever lay a finger on my blog again without my consent. I am sounding so rude, but anyways, I removed the music myself because I decided he had some good points (and so did his comments). I just want my fellow music blog friends to know that I still love them and support them 100%.

Anyways- enjoy the peace and quiet and know that I do love my husband and appreciate his honesty, most of the time....or some of the time....or I am still learning to :)

I am looking into adding finetune to the side of my blog. You can make your own little jukebox type thingy and if you are in the mood to listen to your favorite music you just click on it.

9 comments:

Esther said...

I find it ironic that Ike told you to remove your music when he's got Mario Brother's music on his blog.
I also approve of musicless blogs because sometimes I don't like the music people put on theirs, or I'm at work and I don't want people to know I'm not working.

Unknown said...

I have to agree with Ike - I always mute the music when reading blogs. As you said, it's not the right timing for listening to music and enjoying the blogs.

Jen said...

Oh Jana, you are so cute! How do you put up with Ike? ha, ha, just kidding...I love you both! I like the music, but I agree, it can blare from my computer at the wrong time. My bad though for checking blogs while I'm at work:)

Freebairn Family said...

Jana, that is so funny! I love that he edited your blog posts (I do the same thing to Stephen's, but luckily he welcomes it). Ike has a good point - I just love that it earned a whole post!

Brittany said...

Typical Ike...I am leaving my music on, but I actually have the mute on my computer on all the time, unless I WANT to listen to the music. It is fun to see what kind of music people like. For instance, when they have country on their play lists, and you wouldn't have guessed in a million years they were country fans...its just kinda funny. But I do see the point on NOT putting it on!

Jon & Kim said...

What is wrong with you people????!!!! Just kidding....but it has sure caused some deep emotions about the music! I think either one is fine. Jana you are so cute and I jsut love you! Hope you have fun at Cherry Hill!

Anonymous said...

what I want to know is... how'd you get the neat thing on your blog that shows who's updated theirs recently? I want that!!!

Amy said...

There is an option that the playist has on their website that it won't start immediately on going to the website, you have to hit the play button. I really like the option, because I am usually turning my own off because it's not always the right place and time.

Michele said...

hey jana... cute blog. i just found out by checking camilles blog that practically our whole neighborhood blogs. who knew. fun to see what you guys are up to.