We are so excited that we were able to add another fun feature to our backyard---a SWINGSET! Thanks to Ike's dad, with this great hookup, we were able to purchase this. It is loaded with a little mini tramp, 2 swings, a teeter totter, and a wavy slide. So much fun for everyone! It is fun for Luke to have a choice between playing in the sandbox and playing on the swingset. What a fun change from last summer when we didn't have anything to do back there, and there was no fence. We are loving our summer- but wish we had more time to just relax in our own backyard.

Max is loving to stand on anything he can hold on to. He is now able to pull himself up and he will stand there until he falls over from getting so tired. He now scoots all over the place at a rapid speed--much faster than yesterday! Today, within 20 seconds he went from far away from the dangerous stairs..........to the very bottom of them. Gulp. Do I dare admit that on my blog. It happened so fast that I couldn't believe that it happened. I heard a thump thump thump and thought to myself....what did Luke throw down the stairs now?! It was so scary- but I did contain myself and hold in the tears. He didn't cry for more than a minute and was back to his happy little self. Thank goodness!!
Luke has been talking my ear off- but I LOVE it so much. He says the funniest things and just makes me and Ike laugh. Everything is "nice". He will even say that the choo choo that we see while driving is "nice". He is just so much fun and loves his little friend Max. What did he ever do without him!?


1 comments:
LOVE the picture of Luke! Cracks me up.
Post a Comment