Wednesday, January 27, 2010

3 chocolate chips

seriously....just 3 tiny chocolate chips.

These can easily be thrown in your mouth all at the same time and gone in 5 seconds flat. But of course Max can make a mess out of anything.....


on another messy note.

I still can't get him to STOP POOPING IN THE BATH! He is almost 2 1/2. It still just slides out. He doesn't say a thing until Luke sees it and freaks out and dives out of the bath. By this time it is caked all over the bottom of the bathtub. It isn't every time....just about every other time. Lucky me with a ginormous belly gets to clean the bath and pooped on bath toys.

I used to put plastic diaper covers on him when I bathed him, but I don't want him to think he can just get away with it. I've tried all the disciplining I know, so maybe I just won't bath him anymore.

Baby wipes could keep him pretty clean until he is all grown up, right?!

-or-
I can start bathing him at night when Ike is home :)

5 comments:

Becca said...

I would just bathe him when Ike is home. I am sure he would love that!
Sarah did the same thing for a while. ugh! I hated that!
I have her go potty before she gets in the bath now. or we bathe after she's had her poop for the day.
Not fun!
Max sure is a cutie though!

melissa said...

Baby wipe cleaning takes too long. I vote for waiting until Ike gets home.

Heather and Jake said...

Jake and I both laughed out loud when we pictured Luke screaming like a girl and diving out of the bathtub. haha. You poor girl, having to stoop over and clean poopy tubs! No more! Have Ike handle it. Man to man, he should be able to talk some sense into little Max. :) Or Jake thinks he should get a mildly cold bath in return.

Heather and Jake said...

I am really glad those pictures are in the order you posted them...Can you imagine if that was what he looked like after his accident in the tub.

Jake

Lisa said...

My oldest Nicole always did that. I would make sure I got her all washed right away, so I could pull her out real fast and not have to start all over.Good luck!