Friday, February 05, 2010

I made a mistake

which I will never do again....especially at almost 8 months pregnant.

I took my lovely camera. Stood in front of my bathroom mirror. Turned around and held the camera up high over my head. Pushed the button and took a picture of my backside. No, I will not be sharing this picture with you as badly as I know you want to see it.

Really, not a good idea at all. I just wanted to see what everyone else gets to see as I walk past them, and now I am apologizing to you all :)

I do want to say that I am so grateful that I am able to be healthy and pregnant right now, so I am not taking that for granted. It has been a wonderful experience and I know the reward will be worth it. I have many friends who would love this opportunity right now.

With spring in the somewhat near future, I am getting excited to work on losing all of this baby weight...for the 3rd time. Of course, I am enjoying the laziness and food now while I can. And if I give you a crusty while I see you running or hide you on facebook (haven't done this, but I have been tempted) because your status updates are related to exercise. It is just because I am jealous. Be flattered.

Just over 6 weeks until Clara is here!

And since I didn't torture you with my backside picture, here is a different picture for ya.

Yes, it is mascara.
Naughty boy...but look at those long eyelashes!

5 comments:

Brittany said...

Those are hilarious pictures of Max! Gotta love mascara! (That stuff is hard to get off too!)

I think you are being a little too hard on yourself about your 'backside!'. You make me laugh! You are BEAUTIFUL!!!!! And I can't believe you will have a baby in SIX weeks! Wow!!!

melissa said...

I'm glad Ethan isn't the only one that loves mascara. We've had many situations with that, it's great.

Katie said...

Oops, guess I should have deleted those pics of you off my camera before we edited the other day!

You look great and are just self-conscious right now! :)

Leisa said...

You crack me up! It's funny because I look at my pregnant behind all the time wondering what people see. I blame it on those ever spreading hips. I'm sure you look amazing though. You always do!
I can't believe you only have 6 weeks. Jealous! Clara...what a cute name. Can't wait to see her.

Charis said...

That is the greatest picture ever! Kendell always asks for some everytime I put on make up, I have learned if I put the mascara back in the tube and use the hole tube she doesn't know the difference, so she pretends to put it on with the whole tube. what a funny girl. I would be quite frightened I am sure if I saw a picture of my back side right now. I keep thinking I should be watching my weight, then I remember oh yeah, no need. I hope I can get motivated to loose it again though.