Tuesday, January 05, 2010

My Goals

Just to get them out there

This year my main goal is to be a better wife and mother. So here are a few things that I WILL do:

-be more organized. Like WAY more organized. Everything in our home will have a place, and somehow they will stay in that place. Anyone have good ideas on where to get cheap organizing containers?

-create a weekly menu. Hopefully this will help me to actually make dinner more than twice a week.

-pray and study the scriptures. I do this now, but I need to try a little harder to make it more meaningful.

-play with my kids more. I love them so much and they are growing too fast.

-be heatlhy. I will work a little harder on that one in a few more months. I need to take care of myself to be the best mom that I can be.

-FLOSS EVERYDAY. I've tried for 28 years to be good at that one and I don't know why it is so dang hard. Maybe this will be the year I figure it out!

4 comments:

Jen said...

way cute blog header...LOVE it!

You are already the best wife and mom...you really are. I am trying to make a weekly dinner menu too. Hopefully it will help. I sure struggle with making dinner. We should share dinner menus (I'm serious).

Flossing is tough, isn't it?

Ike said...

Nice job on the new topper! It looks great! And I think your goals are wonderful. I'll do my best to help you (besides the making a menu part which sounds completely unappealing).

Charis said...

My favorite is floss everyday. I am no good at it, but I do notice if i floss for two weeks before I go to the dentist they tell me my gums look great. . . if I don't, then I have horrible gums. . . so maybe really flossing every day for a week at a time every so often is just as good. . . give those teeth a good cleaning :) good luck with it.!

Unknown said...

Proud that you're always working so hard to be better!!! YOU'RE all ready great. Hope you know how proud Dad and I are with YOU! Love ya! Love ya! Love ya!