We made the move...and boy was it a lot of work moving everything!
They are now in the same room and loving it, as you can see by these pictures.We were pretty concerned that first night. We thought they would want to play and talk when it was time for bed...but the only thing we could hear from outside of their door was Luke telling Max good night.
So it was a piece of cake until 3 am. Max was up 4 times crying and waking Luke up, and Luke had to pee and turned on their light waking Max up again. It was a long night, but since then they have been perfect...and we did find out the next day that Max had strep throat.
I'm glad we did the room switch now and not later, as Luke walks into his old room at least a dozen times a day forgetting it isn't his anymore. Hopefully when the baby comes he will be used to it!
That first morning Luke helped Max out of his bed and they both walked into my room together holding hands, with big grins on their faces. It was precious.
I love that they have each other...I just wish they would still sleep in for me.



10 comments:
I know they are my kids but that is pretty much the cutest picture ever!
Cute! Cute! Love those boys! Glad it's working out for them in the same room!
glad it's going well. those boys are sure cuties.
I agree with Ike....cutest picture ever!!!! You should frame it!! Great post!!! It makes me jealous how creative and talented you are at stuff like this! :)
haha totally cute. How'd you get the picture so extra big?! I'm glad they're such good chums and walk around holding hands. :) I hope Max is better or getting there!
So cute!
This sounds so very familiar. We just moved K into her own room. I think I was up most of that first night as well.
I can't believe how behind I am on reading blogs. Funny thing I just saw your December post and it looks like we did a lot of the same things. Too bad I never saw you :)
Hope your pregnancy is going well!
eva still calls Alivia's room the computer room even though the computer hasn't been in there for over 6 months
Is max's bed a crib? I have never seen a bed with sides like that. Is that a grandma martin blanket on his bed? I love grandma martin blankets.
Charis- Max's bed is the top of a bunk bed, so it has the rails on it..which is perfect! And you are right...that is a grandma martin blanket :)
Jana, where did you buy the bunk. I love that is has a full railing and not some little half one. It would be the perfect next bed for Boss... let me know.
Post a Comment