I am sure Ike will blog about his experience after tomorrow, but I just wanted to
wish him luck!
He goes in tomorrow to get his LASIK eye surgery. I am so excited for him, and hope that everything goes well and as planned. He soooo deserves this, and I am so happy we are able to do this for him. Goodbye contacts and goodbye glasses....forever....hopefully, at least. Maybe I am a little nervous for him, but I won't tell him that right now......
wish him luck!
He goes in tomorrow to get his LASIK eye surgery. I am so excited for him, and hope that everything goes well and as planned. He soooo deserves this, and I am so happy we are able to do this for him. Goodbye contacts and goodbye glasses....forever....hopefully, at least. Maybe I am a little nervous for him, but I won't tell him that right now......

2 comments:
Good luck, Ike!!
Jana, I LOVE your new blog layout. Very, very cute!!
Hope everything went well!
Post a Comment