I have so many things to say about these pictures. One thing for sure is that I think my boys are the sweetest things ever.
This picture below captures Max perfectly. He is always climbing onto everything, and trying to do everything that Luke does. He is trying to be just like Luke, but at the same time, they are two totally different kids with different personalities.
Luke didn't have a big brother to show him how to push chairs around and climb on them. Luke didn't have someone taking his toys away and pushing him over. No wonder Max has such an attitude- he is just trying to survive and defend himself from his big brother! Most of the time, they do play so cute together. Like this day....
This picture below captures Max perfectly. He is always climbing onto everything, and trying to do everything that Luke does. He is trying to be just like Luke, but at the same time, they are two totally different kids with different personalities.
Luke didn't have a big brother to show him how to push chairs around and climb on them. Luke didn't have someone taking his toys away and pushing him over. No wonder Max has such an attitude- he is just trying to survive and defend himself from his big brother! Most of the time, they do play so cute together. Like this day....
We were getting ready to go to the Children's Museum with our friends Heather and Brooklyn. I was doing my hair, and Luke and Max were trying to get ready too...
Then, Luke started to primp himself up for the big play"DATE" with his favorite girl. He looked at himself in the mirror and said "mom, I want to make myself look handsome for Brooklyn, so she can look at me."
So, he got his hair wet, and started combing it
And below is my favorite picture, I think you can see how he feels about himself...a little too confident maybe?





12 comments:
Jana - cute pictures. I also wanted to say, I love the no background thing you've got going on. As a Mormon mom blog peruser, I get bogged down by all the wacky backgrounds everyone's got going on. Your white background is simple, classy, elegant. It's a welcome change from all the mom blogs that are trying to one up each other with the better background.
Oh, that is a fun post! Awesome pictures...I felt like I was there watching them get all "Handsome". It made me smile...what good lookin boys you have! I love the one picture of Luke looking so "cool"!! Thanks again for all your help today..the lady bug was adorable!!
That is adorable! Ugh... I don't look forward to when they can actually date though!
That is so cute. I love it. You should have let him wear the headband...he looks so stylin' with it. Plus, I bet Brooklyn would have loved it too. :)
Very cute pictures. Confidence is so precious. I love this age where they know they are cool, but are still so sweet about it. Looks like a fun time.
those pictures of your boys are so dang cute. i love the one where max is approving of lukes headband! how funny. these photos all look amazing... you need to teach me your tricks!
That's hilarious! Your boys are growing up so fast. Too cute!
That is so cute!! :)
Well, at least you know he's confident in himself! Very cute pictures!
Fun! Fun! Fun! That's my grandsons!!
I love the one were he has a smug look on his face Like ya I'm awesome that's so funny.
Your boys are so dang funny!!
Post a Comment