Wednesday, January 07, 2009

This is Max


Max likes to have baths.

Max loves his mommy.

Max likes to go poop.

Max like's to poop in the bath

Every SINGLE time!

Is that love or what.....

14 comments:

Lindsey said...

That is so funny!! You are such a nice patient mom, because that is one thing I could not handle.

Ike said...

You forgot he loves daddy too!

Let's just not give him baths anymore. Let him be gross and stinky.

Leisa said...

What is up with kids doing that? I too have had a few of those experiences lately. I guess they are just soooo relaxed that they have to do it???

Vee said...

Maybe it just relaxes him?! That is too funny. I'm so sorry. I'm so glad I don't get that job.

Katie said...

Eww! That's just gross!

I've been lucky, neither of my kids have EVER done that, and we've had very few pee accidents!

Freebairn Family said...

I think that's happened to me like twice and I thought it was the worst trial of my life. You poor thing. . . at least he's cute!

Jen said...

That little rascal!

Anonymous said...

Man, that stinks! Literally! That's pretty bad luck to have it happen every time. Sorry you have to deal with that! Maybe he's really trying to potty train early, but he's a little confused about the location?

gretta said...

emmie did that for a while Im so sorry that sucks so bad

Heather and Jake said...

I think that has happened to me a couple of times too...oh wait, I don't take baths.

Anonymous said...

I don't have the poop problem but I always wait to see if my kids will pee once their toes hit the water and have the diaper I just took off them waiting... and after about 5 minutes of thinking they probably don't have to pee, I throw the diaper away and --- pee in the tub.

Moosman Fam said...

How funny! Yeah.. that's never a fun thing... Been there, done that.... hoping I don't have to be there anytime soon!

Brittany said...

I love that everyone can relate to this topic! Yes, I have had that happen with Carson...I am just waiting for the day with kaylee!

Unknown said...

Just look at that darling picture. He is so adorable and so sweet. The poop and any other disasters are all worth it!