your cards are always so cute!! So i started a little blog last month but i never have time to get on it and i dont see when you find the time to do yours but, anyway...glad i found ya and have a happy new year.
Hey Brookeh! I used photoshop elements for my card and header. I LOVE photoshop so much, and would totally recommend it, if you ever need help, let me know :)
4 comments:
your cards are always so cute!! So i started a little blog last month but i never have time to get on it and i dont see when you find the time to do yours but, anyway...glad i found ya and have a happy new year.
I should have known you would have the cutest Christmas card in town :)
Hope you and your cute little family had a Merry Christmas!
How do you do this. I want to learn so bad. I love your header as well. Did you make it yourself? It's so cute.
Happy 2009!
Thanks you guys!
Hey Brookeh!
I used photoshop elements for my card and header. I LOVE photoshop so much, and would totally recommend it, if you ever need help, let me know :)
Post a Comment