Monday, January 19, 2009

Cool tricks! Cool tricks!

Hi. I am Jana, and my cool trick is making cool cakes.

Just like singing and dancing to music, making cool cakes is awesoME!


{Meet Brobee}


Well, it's time to go. Thanks for playing with us today!

YOOOOO GABBBBAAAA GABBBBBAAAAA!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm really impressed with your cakes Jana! Definitely cool. sure hope you're feeling better today!

Amber Smith Reade said...

LOVE it!!! You're quite the cake maker extraordinarre!! (Yea...i spelled it wrong. ))

The Hood's said...

Very impressive Jana! Are you for hire?:) There's enough kids in this neighborhood, you could get quite a business going!

Anonymous said...

Love the cake! Did it taste as good as it looks? Great job!! Luke looks very proud to have such an artistic mom!

Brittany said...

Yeah...are you for hire? I want to make a ladybug cake for Kaylee's Bday...we will have to talk! Good Job!! Super cute...
was there any special occasion for this cake or was it just for fun! Good JOB!!

Vee said...

Very cute cake. You are such a great mom to do this for your son. He looks so excited about it.

The Jackson's said...

Hey Jana,
You are so creative!! I could never make anything that cute! You look so gorgeous in all your pictures and your boys are DARLING!
-Ashlie

The Hornes said...

Supper cute cake! Luke looks very pleased. :)

Katie said...

I love your cake but...I HATE that show!

James, Amber, Wyatt & Eliza said...

That is so cute, I love it!

Leisa said...

As always...I love your work! So cute.