Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Why didn't I think of this sooner?

This would have saved me a lot of gagging and cleaning if I would have thought of this after the first few times.

But of course he knew my plan and he hasn't pooped in these, not that I want him too, I just don't get this kid. I don't think I will ditch the swim diaper anytime soon just in case.

He is a ton smarter than I give him credit for!

5 comments:

Brittany said...

Good thinking!! Still makes me laugh!! :) Thanks again for the hospitality last night...and thanks to your parents too!! I am glad our houses are still standing!!

Woolf Family said...

that is a great Idea why didn't I think of that when emmie when through that stage
you are so smart:)

Leisa said...

Seriously...why didn't I ever think of that. I am hitting the store today for some. Thanks for the idea!

Anonymous said...

Good one! He must know what you're trying to do... he certainly is a smartie!

Jodi said...

Oh the miracles they will think of next for us mothers!