Sorry Ike, this post isn't to you....I have a second love at the moment. I spend probably just as much of my time with this second love as I do with Ike, but Ike is so nice to share me.
This love is to photoshop. It is so fun to have something I am passionate about, and I am proud that I have learned how to do so many things in these few short months. I can't imagine my life without it (cheesy, I know). The learning seems to never end, and I am feeling somewhat smart. I usually don't feel smart...and don't consider myself the brightest of persons. Hence, failing out of math 1010 in college. Sad, I know.
I love taking pictures, but my most favorite part is playing with the pictures and making them pop. I just learned this trick (thanks to Ike and a podcast on itunes) where I added this cool background to a plain background. I was pretty excited about it, and thought it gave it a nice effect.
Isn't my little niece the cutest?
Anyways, I love you Photoshop.....and Ike (I really do love you more)


9 comments:
Okay, as soon as things calm down around here, it's time for catch-up! The picture looks great! You did such a good job!
I need you to teach me photoshop again. By the time I got home, I had forgotten how to do EVERYTHING. Maybe I should sign up for a class.
You are so talented, Jana! And, you should always feel smart because you are!
That is the coolest thing ever!
I need a tutor! I passed math 1010, but I can't figure out photoshop, so don't feel inadequate! You do such a great job! I will be calling for tips!
What a great picture! you could send that in for a contest! I was actually just telling Andy the other day that I thought your pictures were all very good~
Yeah, I agree with everyone...great pics...TEACH ME!!
What a TALENT!!!!!!!
Good job Jana. I love this photo, and I love that you created that background. That is cool. I need to learn how to do that. You are amazing! Ike and photoshop are lucky to have you.
Love it Jana! I too love Photoshop...I'm not sure what I would do without it.
I love the picture!!! What a cutie she is and you did a great job of capturing her! I can't wait until you teach me photoshop!! I am soooo ready!
Post a Comment