Monday, July 06, 2009

his latest obsession

Anyone else been to Top Hat Video in Colonial Square in NSL? It is awesome. All of their family dvds are .60 the last hour they are opened (or at least they were last week...) so we rented 5 and took them with us on our trip since we have them for a week. It was so much fun picking from their thousands of movies. I saw Robin Hood and it brought me back to my childhood. I loved that movie and hadn't seen it in years. I thought maybe it would be perfect for Luke.

This morning as he was watching it for the 4th time (not in 1 day, that would never ever happen in our home...jk), I found him dressed like this.....




It is Robin Hood...with a few alterations. I think he likes the movie.

8 comments:

Moosman Fam said...

I love it! What a creative boy... maybe he'll be a costume designer when he grows up... wouldn't that make Ike proud!

Katie said...

He's so cute! Very creative! Good job Luke!

Brittany said...

He is so cute with his bow & arrows! I haven't seen that movie in forever! Love the pictures....what is the action??

Debi said...

so creative! i bought that movie for my kids because it was one of my favorite childhood movies too!

Unknown said...

Luke makes a great Robin Hood! YEA LUKE (I MEAN ROBIN)!!!

Leisa said...

HAHA! So hilarious and quite creative. :)

He is getting so big Jana, I can't believe it.

James, Amber, Wyatt & Eliza said...

I love it!

Sarah said...

Too cute! I love the way little boys use their imagination.